GB HOMEPAGE

criminal intent spoiler

Posted By: lulululu

criminal intent spoiler - 11/28/05 01:28 AM

hello,
I can’t get the cigar papers to work I know it’s 2 with no.19, 2 with 56 or 57 and one w/juliette but can’t do it do any of you have a save or directions

Thank u

Lulu
Posted By: MaG

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/28/05 01:42 AM

I have not played the game. The only reference I searched is what -

TLC stated for a cigar puzzle:

Use only 5 of the pieces that have white on them and they need to be overlapped.

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/28/05 01:44 AM

Thanks Mag you've helped me alot w/other other games, but i tried over lapping nothing happens plus the game is has so many glitches, it's a never ending saga.
Lulu
Posted By: TLC

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/28/05 01:45 AM

Hi Lulu,

Are you overlapping the pieces? think

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/28/05 01:46 AM

Hi TLC,
Yes i am but to no avail???
Lulu

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/28/05 02:13 AM

I just did it,
smile the overlapping had to be done in an order any how i only keep my game saves while i play after wards i uninstall all and donate the games games so if this save is needed i'll send it to an adminstartvie so it can be shared.
Love,
Lulu

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/28/05 03:57 AM

Hi Lulu,

I'm glad you were able to get the cigar band together. bravo thumbsup

To use/keep the saves, you also need to use/keep the filelist that's in the same folder as the save files. There are descriptions in the filelist for each save you make. wave
Posted By: texaslady

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/29/05 04:06 AM

Lulu posted:

Message: Plz let me know what Rose wants because I am getting fed up.
Love,
Lulu

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/29/05 04:51 AM

To all friendly gamers,
I am also stuck at the tile in the vic's apt. on he first case so any help is greatly appreciated.
Love,
Lulu

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/29/05 04:52 AM

lulu,

We try to keep all the questions about a single game in one thread only. We can follow your gameplay better this way. It helps us help you better.

You can edit the title just to show the name of the game.

--- Let's wait for the vets to help us here. laugh

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/29/05 05:20 AM

Thank you MaG,
How can we edit the the title of the thread it would be good to know because when i am looking for help i try to be as specofic as i can. And how is asking for help in one section of the game is going to help others who are at a different stage of the same game. Do i go to edit of the post and change it, I am clueless. -------

BTW any help on the tile at the vic's apt in case one??? Since i cannot start a new thread smile rotfl

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/29/05 05:41 AM

You can use the edit button. You can only edit your own postings.

The others can do a search for specific code words. That way they can see postings that has those subjects.

Also using one thread will not push another active thread off the front page. If they are pushed off the front page, chances are they might be missed by other helpers. Please read the stickied thread that Jenny posted at the top of the Hints forum front page.

Please CYE!

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/30/05 03:50 AM

Hi Mag,
I tried to do a search with specific words, crimianl intent safe, criminal intent tile safe, and tile safe. Nothing, came up. So i believe the system to be faulty. I need help at safe puzzle under tile, but i can't find any? I don't even know what CYE means smile
Love,
Lulu

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/30/05 04:02 AM

Hi Lulu,

If you have a save at the start of the puzzle, try pushing the squares in the order below.

CYE means check your email or see your email. wave

**Spoiler**

3, 1, 1, 1, 4, 4
Posted By: Jenny

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 11/30/05 04:03 AM

Try putting just the word "safe" in the search function, Lulu (that was my grandmother's name, btw). You will get seven pages of possibilities, just scroll through to find the ones that are for Criminal Intent.

And CYE means "check your e-mail"--we tend to use these abbreviations without thinking how much they can confuse newcomers. blush In fact I see that I used "btw" in the first paragraph--just for the record, that means "by the way".

Many thanks, TLC... wave

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 12/31/05 02:08 AM

Lulu posted:

Hi all,
Sorry did a new topic but I don't know where tp post this. I am stuck in case one in Victim's apt, trying to solve the tiles in the kitchen. I know they should be green, how to get there is hard.
Please let me know and redirect this thread to the appropriate place.
Thak you

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 12/31/05 02:09 AM

Lulu,

Check that post by TLC above and see if that is the answer to your problem. If not let's wait for help from a vet of the game. luck

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 12/31/05 02:37 AM

Guess what guy's it worked thanks again praise
Posted By: pittston

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/06/06 06:23 PM

MG
i too am stuck at the cigar puzzle
Would appreciate any help you can give
Thanks Pittston

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/06/06 06:34 PM

Pittston,

TLC stated for this puzzle:
Use only 5 of the pieces that have white on them and they need to be overlapped.
2 of the pieces have a "19" on them, 2 of the pieces have a "56" on them and the 5th piece has "Julietta" on it.

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/12/06 04:41 AM

HI all,
I am stuck at the box in the bedroom puzzle. I know it should be a certain name how do i go about it?????????????
Love to all
Lulu think

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/12/06 04:51 AM

Lulu,

TLC wrote a Criminal Intent walkthrough for us.

It has the picture of the box puzzle in the bedroom. Looking at it - I think you click on a line-box and move it to form a name. luck

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/12/06 01:37 PM

Lulu,

Click on the white edge of the strips to slide them to form the name. wave

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/13/06 03:34 AM

I know how to move them but it's been hard to for me form the correct name which i know. If you have a saved game i'd appreciate it.
love to all
Lulu

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/13/06 03:41 AM

Lulu,

While playing the game when I wrote the WT, I realized its not good to use someone else's save. If you're doing the cases in a different order, you might find when you finish the case that, either you'll have to replay a case you've already done or a case will be closed that you haven't played.

Can you print the picture of the solved puzzle from the WT and line up the strips exactly like I did?

wave

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/13/06 04:51 AM

Well guess what cry
I am at the lisa stokes case and i can't assemble the the torn receipt on the floor the i am at teh easy level and the pieces won't turn around helpppppppppppppppppppppp
love,
Lulu

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/13/06 05:18 AM

Lulu,

Be sure to right click and hold it to turn the pieces. Let's wait for TLC or another to help you if that doesn't work.

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/13/06 05:39 AM

mag ,
thank u so much i did and voila i can actually pice them together.
help

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/16/06 02:28 AM

Hi all,
been trying to solve the wooden box with the painting but i cannot do it if someone has a save it will be great i am at t my second case with castillo first, lisa stokes second.
Plz help
Lulu

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/16/06 03:32 AM

lulululu, you will have to wait until someone that played this game is able to assist you. TLC said earlier on this thread that saved games will probably not work.

Sue

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/16/06 04:20 AM

LuLu,

If you know how to send a save, I'd be happy to complete it for you and send it back. I would need the .filelist too. Its in the same folder as the saves. wave

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/16/06 07:25 AM

Lulu,

I also need the .filelist. Its in the same folder as the saves. wave
Posted By: Marinewife

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/17/06 04:15 AM

Hello, I am having a small problem with the castillo case. I have everything I need but for some reason I am only getting a 98% match on the criminal profiler. I have Frank in interogation and he has lawyered up instead of giving a confession. I checked TLC's walk through to make sure I had everything and I do, so is there a certain way to question frank when he is in Interogation room?

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/17/06 02:04 PM

Marinewife,

In the criminal profiler, none of the cases will get to 100%. Do you have reports on all of the evidence and are you sure, you had everything analyzed? You should check with the crime lab, records & research and the surveillance unit to make sure everything is checked.

When you're interrogating Frank, is the inner red circle filling up and you're unable to ask more questions? If that's happening, you're using the wrong mode of questioning and will have to leave and come back later to finish the questioning. wave

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/17/06 04:54 PM

TLC,

Is the whole criminal profile supposed to be filled? there is one spot empty on mine under criminal personality. I have gone over everything and I dont have any more evidence to analyzed. I have everything checked off. I have questioned him to the point where there are no more questions to ask and iff I close the box he lawyers up. Is it that there is supposed to be no red at all for it to go fully green? this last time I only had one little spot of red. Is there a specific order to what questions to ask? I will try again and check back here later. Thank you for the help.

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/17/06 05:03 PM

Marinewife,

I just checked my save at this point. There is an empty space in the profiler and when I add Frank, it says 98%.

Do you have a save just before the interrogation starts? I'll list the questions and modes to use.

Spoiler below

Textbooks - Straightforward
Book Giver - Deceptive
Emily Cross - Straightforward
Why kill him now - Flattery
Letter to boss - Empathetic
Cemetery visit - Confrontational
Apology - Straightforward
Guilt - Empathetic
Castillo's DNA - Confrontational
Revenge - Empathetic
Accomplice - Deceptive

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/17/06 05:28 PM

I just might have to start this whole thing over. When I question him nothing comes up to ask him about emily cross. I must have missed someting somewhere. I am just gonna start this one over thanks for the help.

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/17/06 07:12 PM

Marinewife,

Go back to Frank's residence and look for the textbooks and analyze. Once you get the report, go to the interrogation room to see if the Emily Cross topic comes up. wave

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/18/06 05:14 AM

TLC thanks for your help I had only gotten the text book from his kitchen table so I didnt have the signed one. I didnt even notice on my first search that I could go to that part of the bedroom. I guess I was not as thorough (sp?) as I thought I was lol. thanks again.

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/27/06 02:06 AM

Hi TLC,
guess what i can't get game 35 to appear when i load a game i see it in my game list when i check data files. But when i play the actual game it doesn't appear, i had also unblocked it since it came from another pc. I don't know what to do rolleyes i even reinstalled the game nothing seems to work.
Love,
Lulu

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/27/06 04:35 AM

Lulu,

I just reinstalled the game and put the filelist and save game (game35.dat) in the game folder. It worked for me. Did you put the save and filelist in the game folder that's in the DATA folder? When you started the game, did you scroll to the bottom of the load screen? think

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/27/06 04:45 AM

Lulu,

When you start the game and go to the load screen and go to the bottom, what is the last one named? think

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/27/06 04:47 AM

I t is the one i saved i even counted them to make sure and it was game 34

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/27/06 04:59 AM

Lulu,

It sounds like the edited filelist I sent you, isn't the one in your data game folder. If it were the right one, you would have seen, Wooden Slider Complete.

I'll resend the filelist and saved game. wave

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/29/06 12:21 AM

Lulu,

Please CYE. I played your original save and wrote down step by step each move I made, to complete the slider. wave

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 01/31/06 03:18 AM

Lulu,

happydance happydance You're welcome. I'm glad the step by step helped. I'll be here, if you need any more help. wave

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 02/01/06 04:14 AM

TLC,
blush embaressed but not ashamed to ask for your help i am at case 3 warren, for the life of me i can't get the bat to fit mad at my self but something is not right i looked at wt but can't do it duh
love,
Lulu

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 02/01/06 04:27 AM

Lulululu in a prior thread on this game TLC said:

The pieces of the bat are overlapped. Start with the long piece, then the smallest tan with words, then the tan piece with white,then the tan piece with red and left side of oval, then the red piece with right side of oval, then add other red and white piece, then the last tan piece.

Good luck

Sue

Re: criminal intent spoiler - 02/01/06 05:01 AM

Sue,
thanks to you pointing me into the right direction and the picture from TLC's bat in her WT i got it happydance
Thanks to sue and TLC
Love,
Lulu
PS you will still hear my pleads for help help
© 2024 GameBoomers Community