GB HOMEPAGE

Problem again!(Time machine)

Posted By: pam

Problem again!(Time machine) - 08/08/02 03:29 AM

Hi, All

I have a problem again in the Time Machine, episode 4. I succeeded to escape from the prison, and I need to climb up thr roof, but I cannot move crates! I always climb up the crates, instead of moving. I don't know why? But I lost many energy, so I guess that's why...?

Please help me!
Pam
Posted By: Witchen

Re: Problem again!(Time machine) - 08/08/02 03:35 AM

HI Pam....I'm sure Tally Ho (or some other veteran of the Time Machine) will be around to help you soon, but you might want to take a look at the following excerpt from the walkthrough, if you haven't already:

WARNING SPOILER:
.Get the “invisible” spell ready, and use it as soon as Ashamira exits. Run to the crates. Push the crate to the left just far enough to clear the other crates, then push it through the door. Near the end of the pushing process, you will be shielded by the other crates or by the wall, and the guards stop shooting at you. Once you clear the door you are safe, for a while. You and Ashamira need to find a way out of this enclosure without going back into the yard where the guards are.

Push the crate against the other nearby crates and climb all the way up to the roof. Ashamira will follow you.
-----------------------------

Love, Witchen =O)
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Problem again!(Time machine) - 08/08/02 10:34 AM

Hi Pam -

The way you handle the spacebar makes the difference. If you are facing a crate and tap the space, releasing it, you will climb. If you press the space and don't release it, you will grab onto the crate. Keep holding the spacebar down while using the arrows to push/pull the crate into position.

Were you able to use this technique to climb over a wall in Episode Three? That's where you received an object to trade for the "Effahid Flute." If you skipped that part, you didn't get the flute, which you must have in order to survive Episode Six.

If you are using my walkthrough, be sure to get a new copy of it next week, for I am making some major changes to the ending, Episodes Ten and Eleven.
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Problem again!(Time machine) - 08/10/02 10:26 PM

Hi Pam -

I just e-mailed you with this same message - posting it here in case anyone else has this problem.

You cannot touch the crates if you have an object in your hand. Use the Zero key to put away anything you are carrying. Then the crate-thing will work correctly.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community