GB HOMEPAGE

Free Game Out of Order

Posted By: Nanjoan

Free Game Out of Order - 02/06/06 11:17 AM

I am playing this game, so as I am here I am stuck. I am at Sylvia's apartment, I have spoken to her several times but she keeps shutting the door. I can't seem to get the right response from her so that I can get the photograph. frown

Has anyone played this game, and if so wave

Re: Free Game Out of Order - 02/06/06 11:59 AM

Sue, I have spoken to Sylvia but 'Hang on a second' doesn't appear. I will keep trying though, maybe I have missed something. Neat game though smile I could well be back laugh

Please CYE

Nanjoan wave
Posted By: Tyke

Re: Free Game Out of Order - 02/06/06 12:53 PM

Nanjoan!...Did you look in the shop window and see the Sylvia interview?

Sue smile

Re: Free Game Out of Order - 02/06/06 02:22 PM

Sue, I did look in the shop window but didn't see the interview. I clicked all over and it just said someone has left the TV on. All I see is a TV screen flashing, nothing else.

Nanjoan wave

Edit: I have tried and tried but I still see no interview. What am I doing wrong think
Posted By: MaG

Re: Free Game Out of Order - 02/06/06 04:54 PM

Be sure that you have done all the things with the computer at the corner of the building.
As Sue stated - you have to see the interview first. Be sure that you also have talked to the green alien. Looka round town and then go back and look at that TV on the TV store window. luck

Re: Free Game Out of Order - 02/06/06 09:29 PM

It's OK MaG I didn't scream. What I hadn't done was speak to Silvia before talking to the computer the first time. Silly me wave

EDIT: Those slippers are soooo cute laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community