GB HOMEPAGE

Stauf Got Me

Posted By: Flavor24

Stauf Got Me - 08/08/02 10:32 PM

I usually dont look for help....but maybe Im missing something. Arggghhhhhh...this one should be easy but I cant seam to get it. Im playing the 7th Guest....and am at the picture puzzle...its Stauf's face....I need to change it back to its human form....I see the pattern but cant seam to click it just right....CAN SOMEONE HELP?

Thanks
Posted By: Witchen

Re: Stauf Got Me - 08/08/02 10:48 PM

Hi there, Flavor and WELCOME TO GAMEBOOMERS!

Boy, that's a toughie isn't it!? frown There is no one solution, because the configuration is generated randomly. Here's some tips below that might help, from the walkthrough:

WARNING SPOILER:

When one of the corner squares is clicked the three squares adjacent to it in the shape of a square flip from one picture to the next. Click on the square in the centre of the sides and all three squares on that side change. Clicking on the centre square flips the horizontally and vertically adjacent squares. The painting changes from the human Stauf to a Red Devil then to a Green Demon then back to the human Stauf.
Posted By: Fongo

Re: Stauf Got Me - 08/09/02 03:43 AM

If you get totally stuck, you could always just click the hint book in the study three times and bypass it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community