GB HOMEPAGE

Acalius

Posted By: Geronimo

Acalius - 08/28/06 08:08 PM

I just started the game & can't seem to get back to main menu so I can save. I don't find any hotspots on the screen or keys that will cause menu to come up. Does anyone know?
Thanks!
Geronimo smile
Posted By: Chief

Re: Acalius - 08/28/06 08:19 PM

Geronimo, go forward until the end of the road to find a little rusted object on the ground.
This is the option box that will help you to save, load and quit. You will find them at many places during the game.

Good luck with your game.

Chief wave

Re: Acalius - 09/01/06 12:47 AM

Hi again,
I am doing the moss puzzle & not sure I am understanding this right. I have typed the numbers into the boxes & dragged moss pieces into the tub, then right-clicked to check inventory & they are still there & clicked back to puzzle, moss pieces are still there too above the number boxes. How do I know if this puzzle is solved or not, there is no message or sound. Numbers I typed are 4, 10,4,15 L to R. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!
Geronimo

Re: Acalius - 09/01/06 01:30 AM

Geronimo, you are correct for the numbers.

From the WT: Drag all the mosses into the tub, once all the correct numbers are entered in the boxes.

A way to tell if you have the correct numbers in the moss items, is to right click once you dipped a number of times, and click the moss again.

If any of them appear, you have the wrong number input into the moss that is showing.

Hope this can be of some help.

Chief wave

Re: Acalius - 09/01/06 02:23 PM

wave Chief,
If I have the right numbers, then how come the moss pieces still appear above the boxes? I wasn't sure if I had to dip those pieces each a number of times or just once. I keep thinking the man will say something to indicate puzzle was done, but he doesn't say anything.
I appreciate your help.
Geronimo

Re: Acalius - 09/01/06 02:49 PM

Geronimo, again from the WT : go to the Neglecting Woods. Zoom in on the cross puzzle. Right click and use the Moss. If you have the correct numbers, the cross should open up, sending you to the mines.

Hope this can help even more.

Chief wave

Re: Acalius - 09/01/06 03:02 PM

Chief, I was just coming back to tell you that, but you beat me to it. laugh I gathered if I got into the mines that I must have done the other right after all. Thank you for being so helpful! wink
Geronimo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community