GB HOMEPAGE

WATCHMANKER - MEDALLIONS !!!!!!!

Posted By: ramona

WATCHMANKER - MEDALLIONS !!!!!!! - 09/16/02 11:37 AM

Can a fellow Gameboomer help me. I know that the game allows you do things in any order but I think I have messed up. I was able to put phial A in the freezer. I then had Getchen scold Victoria for providing Stephen with wine. I did a few other things and didn't put the Blue phial in the microwave when I used the freezer. Well now Stephen has returned to the kitchen and everytime I try to heat up the phial in the microwave he says, "I can't let you go messing around with things". I have tried to do this as Victoria and as Darryl. Do I have to start over from a previous save or is there something else I can do.
So far I have found the new metal disk and put in the trapdoor. Found the old picture and plans of the watch. Saw the cut scene of the The Watchmaker being killed. Thx wave
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: WATCHMANKER - MEDALLIONS !!!!!!! - 09/16/02 12:22 PM

In order to use the microwave, the cook must not be in the kitchen. Perhaps a little wine will entice him to go take a nap.
Posted By: JMK

Re: WATCHMANKER - MEDALLIONS !!!!!!! - 09/17/02 12:24 AM

Hi ramona:

Maybe there are other things you can do first? Did you see a cut scene where Greta wakes Stephen up and chews him out for drinking? If not, then you can probably go and do other stuff, then come back in.

I really don't remember a whole lot about that part of the game, since I did both vials at the same time. When you figure it out, let us know.

JMK wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community