GB HOMEPAGE

Post Mortem...Alchemy

Posted By: Justine

Post Mortem...Alchemy - 12/19/02 04:15 AM

I am having a lot of trouble getting these ingredients right in order to get the purple vial, I have put earth 15, wind 34, water 175 and fire 65, each time I do this, he says something like i have to be careful, the wrong amount could be deadly.any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Post Mortem...Alchemy - 12/19/02 04:57 AM

It may be the order in which you are putting the ingredients into the flask that is causing the problem, Justine. Try it this way: SPOILER
How much for which powder? 15 for earth or Jupiter or black powder, 65 for fire or Mars or red powder, 34 for air or Saturn or blue powder and 175 for water or Venus or green powder. Click on a measuring spoon, then click on a bottle and then click on the flask to place the measured powder in flask.
Posted By: sami5901

Re: Post Mortem...Alchemy - 12/19/02 07:00 PM

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!! I don't have the right color of flasks . There is no black for jupiter. Did I do something wrong along the way to make the right colors not show up? Really Really stuck Diane
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Post Mortem...Alchemy - 12/19/02 07:08 PM

Maybe you picked up the wrong flask from the table, Justine. Did you get the bottles with the four signs of the planets seen over the doors upstairs...
Posted By: MaG

Re: Post Mortem...Alchemy - 12/19/02 07:42 PM

The black powder bottle is the big one to the right. The saved game I have is after this puzzle.

Jenny's hint might be the one that held you up. You have to look close at all those 4 planet icons above the doors.

Good luck!
MaG
© 2024 GameBoomers Community