GB HOMEPAGE

nancy drew-secrets can kill

Posted By: josric2

nancy drew-secrets can kill - 10/07/02 07:43 PM

hi, i am stuck, can someone help?i am at the part where i need to ask connie about the crane medalion. it doesnt give me the option to ask her. and when i go to the dinner the question hal hulk and connie were involve with jake doesnt appear and daryl doesnt talk about some note that someone left for me. did i miss something along the way. i didnt do the slider puzzle . is that where i went wrong. any help will be appreciated.
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: nancy drew-secrets can kill - 10/07/02 08:09 PM

This is a notorious place for people to get stuck in this game. Yes, you must have neglected to do something, and it's quite possible to work yourself into a dead end.

Don't worry about the slider puzzle.

What happens in SCK is that the sequence of conversations is important, and you could have used a conversation thread "too early", thus locking out other threads, one of which was essential to triggering the appearance of the letter at the Diner.

I suggest you back up before the teacher's loungd and the boiler room, (hope you have a save)and replay from there, using the walkthrough as a checklist. If you look in my walkthrough, find the picture of the dials in the boiler room, and carefully follow the conversations starting with Hal and the essay. Watch for the underlined clues in the WT. They are the essential sequence.

Hope this helps.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community