GB HOMEPAGE

TonyTough and the night of R M

Posted By: Leeana

TonyTough and the night of R M - 01/24/03 06:52 PM

Hi all, I'am Baack omg its so frustrating I've done everything to the "T" and I'am at the part where Tony goes to the tree between the ferris and the castle I took the noose put it on the grass truf put rabbit in tree I went back to ferris wheel Tony put it on the ferris wheel door went back to blow my whistle BUT by the time I go back to pull the lever I keep seeing the Rope Going up in the air with NO Gatekeeper AAHH HELP me please anyone!!! mad
Posted By: Jenny

Re: TonyTough and the night of R M - 01/24/03 08:08 PM

Leeana, I remember having trouble with this sequence too. Are you sure you're putting the noose in the proper place on the turf?

If all else fails, you can send me a saved game and I'll reload Tony and see what I can figure out...

Re: TonyTough and the night of R M - 01/24/03 08:27 PM

Thanks for the quick reply Yes I'am pretty sure I put the noose on the turf and also, I was looking through the past Tony-Tough replies I forgot who wrote in about this same topic But It advised the person to put the bar higher so that, "the higher the Speed the quicker Tony Moves" Hey That Made sence I thought so I'am going to give it a try smile ok But Thanks for the Saved-game Idea If mine dont work I will come back ok Thanks again
Posted By: MaG

Re: TonyTough and the night of R M - 01/24/03 11:39 PM

Hi Leeana,

Maybe you did this before. But before you blow the whistle open the door of the blue stand and leave it open. That will save some steps after you blow the whistle.

Also there will be a cutscene when you blow the whistle to see the guard stand at center of noose and Floppy yipping its head off.

Have fun!
MaG

Re: TonyTough and the night of R M - 01/25/03 02:30 PM

OH btw I did put the speed faster at this part and by golly I made it through the ferris wheel part thank to this posting board and being able to post and getting past posting Thanks well now I'am off to harvest:)
© 2024 GameBoomers Community