GB HOMEPAGE

Chemicus-Disposal Hall

Posted By: PATSY

Chemicus-Disposal Hall - 01/28/03 10:35 PM

I guess I've been playing to long today. Almost finished & can't find the elevator to bring it back down so I can go on. What am I doing wrong? I know this is something dumb.

Thanks,
Patsy
Posted By: MaG

Re: Chemicus-Disposal Hall - 01/28/03 11:30 PM

Hi Patsy,

If you're at the top floor of the tower, the elevator (center structure at top level) can be accessed from the side away from the door facing the main room.

I hope that this is where you are.
MaG
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Chemicus-Disposal Hall - 01/28/03 11:36 PM

No, I'm in the disposal area which is the bottom floor I guess. All I have is a door to the outside. I've been out & looked around, & can't find any way to bring the elevator back down.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Chemicus-Disposal Hall - 01/29/03 01:22 AM

Patsy,

I have a feeling that you are at the top floor. That is the only level I know that has a door to the outside.

Go back inside, you should be on a platform with 2 instrument on either side and the elevator at the center. Go to one side, then walk the rail to the center of the room, turn around and then see the elevator.

If you think you're at the disposal place, is there a round stand at the center of the room? If so, the button will be on the (gee, can't remember) right side I think of the elevator structure frame.

Good luck,
MaG
© 2024 GameBoomers Community