GB HOMEPAGE

Journeyman Project-Turbo

Posted By: floridagal

Journeyman Project-Turbo - 01/29/03 07:13 PM

I finally got this game up and running. Now I have a problem. When I am in the Ready room and get the Journeyman key, it appears briefly in the inventory window, but then it seems to disappear. When I get farther and need to use it, it isn't there. Where did it go???? mad
Posted By: MaG

Re: Journeyman Project-Turbo - 01/29/03 07:29 PM

Hi,

Reading a hint file for this game, there was a comment that the inventory item changes when in use at the main screen and on the its proper location.

Are you sure you got the key from the blue glass? I think you have to click once to open the case and then take the key.

MaG
Posted By: Brian

Re: Journeyman Project-Turbo - 01/29/03 08:42 PM

floridagal, The inventory in Journeyman Project Turbo can be cycled using the up and down arrows on the right hand side of the inventory area. Perhaps you grabbed some other things to cause it to be below the three (think that's how many are listed at a time as been ages since played this game) in the inventory at present time?

NOTE: I noticed you said key, so assume you don't mean a bio chip? I should point out that bio chips don't get used in the regular inventory area but in the bio chip area which is toward the bottom of the screen and can be viewed (expanded) by clicking on an arrow next to the navagation controls. Here's a great image that labels everything for the game at Games Domain
Posted By: MaG

Re: Journeyman Project-Turbo - 01/29/03 10:01 PM

Hi floridagal,

After the time spent on just trying to get it installed, I finally got it going. I even got to the point after where you are because I got engrossed.

Anyhow, as Brian stated - there are up and down arrows. Find out if the label Journeyman key is there. Then click to have the name right in the middle of the screen beside the button, then click on the picture of the item (JP key) and then use it on the door with the logo.

I also saved right after arriving at the BC area, if you need it.

MaG
© 2024 GameBoomers Community