GB HOMEPAGE

Harvest maze

Posted By: AngieB

Harvest maze - 01/30/03 12:42 AM

Help, I am pulling my hair out!( not my best look lol ) Can someone please lead me through this maze? Thanks,
Posted By: MaG

Re: Harvest maze - 01/30/03 02:57 PM

Hi Angie,

After you have entered the correct arrows on the control panel at the secret room, follow that route you just programed.
This programming will open the door that you had arrows pointed at.
Once you ge through a door - there will be 4 doors to chose from.
Orient yourself by following the map of the arrows you program and remebering that once inside the corridor maze: blue door is south, pink is east, gray is west and north is marked.

SPOILER:

Go through the blue door, N, pink, N, gray, gray, blue, gray, N, N, N. Enter the elevator, turn around and press down arrow.

Good luck!
MaG
Posted By: mbc841

Re: Harvest maze - 01/30/03 04:01 PM

Quote:
Once you ge through a door - there will be 4 doors to chose from.
Actually, once you go through a door, you will see the 4 doors, but you only have two doors to choose from, the one you just came through, and one more. These two doors will have lit buttons, the other two won't. You can only go through a door with a lit button, and the button is made lit by the arrows on the control panel. This actually makes backtracking through the maze quite easy - each room you enter, just turn and go through the one door with the lit button.

Hope this helps. MaG's better at explaining things than I. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community