GB HOMEPAGE

The Forgotten

Posted By: Adorable

The Forgotten - 06/14/07 09:25 PM

I know this is an old game, but I just purchased the first episode. Does anyone know if the second (and later) episodes were ever published and where I might be able to purchase them (if there are any)?
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Forgotten - 06/14/07 09:36 PM

Adorable,

No, that first Forgotten is it. The planned sequels were never made.
Posted By: infernoj13usa

Re: The Forgotten - 06/14/07 10:50 PM

Hmmmmmmmm --- forgot about this game

heeheeheee

inferno

Re: The Forgotten - 06/14/07 11:03 PM

OK, thanks, I'll quit searching. I think it's going to be a good one (when I receive it).
Posted By: StarLite Moon

Re: The Forgotten - 06/15/07 12:53 AM

Adorable, I wish I had known you were going to buy that game I would have saved you some money. Forgotten is one of the biggest ripoff money grabs in the gaming industry. I still have that game. I should toss it in the garbage. mad

It was supposed to be a 10 chapter game that they pulled the plug on. I wrote to the company when I first bought the game when it first came out and they gave me quite the snow job. So I told them what I thought of them and the game, and I wasn't very polite about it. I paid a lot of money for it back then, so you can imagine how steamed I was.

Re: The Forgotten - 06/18/07 03:33 PM

I found it at BigEmma's for $4.95 so I'm not out a lot of money. I'll give it a shot when it arrives and maybe do what you say you want to do with it. Appreciate your input.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: The Forgotten - 06/18/07 04:44 PM

I really enjoyed this game and was quite dissappointed when I found out there was nt any .Guess in a way just like Tex Murphy that one was never finished .I still don t know who
Click to reveal..
kidnapped him
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: The Forgotten - 06/18/07 05:44 PM

I liked it. It's quite short but has some interesting puzzles. I wish they had continued with it, too, but I guess they ran out of money.

Re: The Forgotten - 06/18/07 08:51 PM

Actually I read somewhere that there was talk about continuing the chapters. I wish I had only paid $4 for it. I bought it when it first came out I think it cost me over $50 cnd that's why I was so mad. What a strip I ripped off DC. But they offered me a generous offer of paying the shipping if I'd buy another game from them. Who would have thought they would end up the biggest adventure game company around. lol
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: The Forgotten - 06/18/07 09:16 PM

The Forgotten was only $20 when first released int he US. It may have been $30 in Canada (Canadian dollars). If you paid $50 you were way overcharged. Even with shipping it shouldn't have been that much.
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: The Forgotten - 06/19/07 03:52 PM

I paid $19.99 for it (plus shipping) in Jan. of 2000.
Posted By: ron.etti

Re: The Forgotten - 06/19/07 04:05 PM

I liked it too.

Re: The Forgotten - 06/19/07 04:24 PM

You have to remember Jenny, this is Canada and we're over charged for everything in this country. We have two sales taxes here GST and PST we have to pay. So I could have very well paid $50 or close to it, that's why I was so upset.
Posted By: hammer

Re: The Forgotten - 06/22/07 06:02 PM

This game definitely deserves to be Forgotten. Too bad there are still people getting cheated by it...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community