GB HOMEPAGE

Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!!

Posted By: gamenut

Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/21/07 04:56 PM

Just wanted to post and say how much i enjoyed Beyond the Spirit's Eye (by Wm. Fisher III-Last Half of Darkness games developer). Seemed to me to be a lag in interesting games at the moment and when this arrived i was anxious to play! Well i thoroughly enjoyed the game! I had no installation problems, no crashes. Ran great and i don't have a top of the line machine (got it in early 2004). Nice creepy atmosphere, good graphics, sound and story. It had several places where you get a bit of a scary jolt, and that sure doesn't happen a lot! So just wanted let you know how much i enjoyed this game! Hope this developer keeps on bringing us great games like this. It has been interesting to see the games develop since he has been doing them...and this is another winner!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/21/07 05:00 PM

I couldn't agree more gamenut. It was a perfect game to me, just the way I like them. The clues were perfect and easy to follow and the story line followed with the puzzles you needed to complete.
I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. I say it's time to work on the next game lol

Ana wave
Posted By: billy

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/21/07 05:05 PM

It is comments like that - that make me want to make another game! Thanks Gamenut and Ana!

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/21/07 05:35 PM

I can keep going on and on if it'll help, Bill! grin I'd love to see another one. happydance

Ana wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/21/07 06:34 PM

Awwwww billy.....

You are the best in my Game book...I will be very Happy if you decide to make another game....

Pssss...I am all over the internet raving about your game..How great it is.. thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: Linds

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/21/07 09:13 PM

I agree. It was a great game. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm thinking of playing Shadows of the Servants again.
Thanks Billy.
Susan

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/21/07 09:30 PM

Not necessary Ana... I already have some ideas floating around in my head - In fact... I probably couldnt keep myself from making another - However - I need to go to the beach for a couple of months first.

Darlene... you're too kind! Thanks for spreading the word!

Linds... glad you enjoyed it - replaying an adventure game?!?! Couldnt ask for better compliment.

If enough people enjoy it - Perhaps a publisher will pick it up and distribute it in retail stores?

Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/21/07 09:36 PM

billy...Hi

A few forums I was at..Had no clue where to get the game..I did put your link to the game...

Thanks To GameBoomers...We know where to get the game.. bravo
Posted By: TLC

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/21/07 09:38 PM

I'll add my $.02 here. Billy, I LOVED both games and I'll always be looking forward to more, more, more. happydance wave
Posted By: infernoj13usa

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/22/07 02:36 AM

Absolutely a terrfic experience --- atmospheric --- the sound effects are kickers, Billy. Suburb story --- great puzzles ---
large game universe to wander around in. --- The map is wonderful --- I love that it is non-linear

Well Done you!

Inferno
Posted By: MousePower

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/22/07 03:00 AM

I finished this game today, and enjoyed it very much. It was absolutely glitch-free for me, and I just loved the spooky atmosphere

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/22/07 03:11 AM

Darleen... I noticed that too. Some of the other forums don't really know anything about Last Half of Darkness - even though I always post the press release. I appreciate you letting other adventurers know.

TLC - I will take that .02 and add it with all your other comments you posted and sent me - Glad you enjoyed it!

Inferno... I remember when you were asking about the next game back when you finished playing Shadows... I have to be honest with you - I really wasn't sure I was even going to make another one. With comments like that I'm kinda glad I did now... LOL!

MousePower... glitch free! Thats what I love to hear!

Posted By: Heidi

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/24/07 04:36 PM

After reading all of the comments, I just couldn't resist. I ordered both games yesterday at the game developer's website.

Heidi

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/24/07 04:37 PM

Enjoy Heidi...you are in for a treat!

Ana wave
Posted By: qadventuregames

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/26/07 10:25 PM

Hi Bill! wave

Another Great Game!! Great spooky story, logical puzzles, easy to use interface, and a map for easy navigation!!

My charge card is ready and waiting for your next game. (Please tell me there will be another - no pressure).

"Q"

Posted By: Rushes

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/26/07 11:28 PM

I was very glad to have that map; the game area was so vast that it saved an awful lot of clomping around and getting lost. Just one click and you were where you needed to be. Great stuff - I wish more games had that feature! thumbsup
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/27/07 12:32 AM

Billy...I loved it!!! happydance and I can't wait for more, more, more :LOL:

You did an excellent job as it played well with out a hitch!!! Keep up the good work.

Nan
Posted By: dmtomchick

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/27/07 03:47 PM

This is how a game should be. cool I don't care about fancy graphics or all the bells and whistles. I want a good game, with a good story, and most important to me, I want to be scared. scared This game met all my wishes, perfectly. I have to admit, I've kinda been in a gaming slump lately. frown And by lately, I mean for almost a year. I've started quite a few games lately, and finished none of them. Game A bored me. tired Game B wouldn't run on my computer. Game C made me dizzy. crazy Game D was so dark, I couldn't make my way around the gameworld. Game E had such crazy controls, I couldn't navigate. monky Game F had such a bad story, I couldn't follow it. And in Game G, I had to perform so many mindless chores and tasks just to get the clues or items I desperately needed, I gave up out of frustration. duh Some games had a combination of all of the above, and I was getting ready to go find another hobby. But then I got this game, and it makes me want to play again. laugh Thanks for putting out such a good game, Billy. I look forward to your next one.

Dawn devil

Re: Thank Goodness for Beyond the Spirit's Eye !!!!! - 06/27/07 05:02 PM

Thanks everyone for posting feedback! - Happy everyone is enjoying the game!

Looks like the map feature turned out to be a hit, huh? It was actually a last minute addition - but glad I put it in. It seemed to make sense and made the game more enjoyable considering the large environment.

Thanks
Bill
© 2024 GameBoomers Community