GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew Games...What was your Best?

Posted By: Darleen03

Nancy Drew Games...What was your Best? - 06/24/07 07:49 PM

Hi Boomers...

With all the latest criticism & disappointment about the last two Drew Games.
I was wondering What was one of your Best Drew game's..
Please pick only one.

My best was Ghost Dogs Of Moonlake..puppy

Thanks happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 07:54 PM

Curse of Blackmoor Manor, but I have a few tied for first. grin

Ana wave

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 07:57 PM

Thanks Ana...

The purpose of this thread..Is maybe someone from herinteractive might take a peek, and see what us gamers are saying..

idea Its an idea at best.
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 08:51 PM

Ah....my absolute fave is Treasure in the Royal Tower! I loved the setting and the beautiful graphics, the length of the game, the ability to call Bess and George, and getting to solve and honest-to-goodness mystery! Loved it and will treasure it always!

PS I hope they're watching, Darleen! LOL

Cat
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 08:52 PM

Best way to get a message through to them is by writing and voicing your concern in a civil, professional manner. There is nothing wrong with finding out which was your favorite, as long as it is done to find the positive and not focus on the negative aspects. If I was a developer nothing would chase me away faster than a bunch of negativity.

Ana wave

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 08:54 PM

I totally agree Ana.....

No negativity... shame

Just an opinion on what was your Best game !!! Nothing More..
Posted By: KristiC

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 10:04 PM

Blackmoor Manor is my favorite--long game with a wide variety of puzzles and a great spooky atmosphere. I felt like I could really get lost in it.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 10:14 PM

Message in a Haunted Mansion was my favorite and a close second was Treasure in the Royal Tower. wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 10:36 PM

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake and Curse of Blackmoor Manor are my favorites. Not sure which I like better. After those two I like Treasure in the Royal Tower. And I like Secret of the Old Clock, even though it was short, nothing like the original book, and more humor-oriented than the others.

I'll tell you one I don't like is the current one. I don't like that timer ticking down all the time. It puts me off of playing the game and pretty much spoils the whole thing.

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 10:41 PM

Thanks So much for the replys so far..

I did put a nice Feedback E:mail..To Herinteractive

Inviting them to Visit us...Hope someone responds...
That would be Nice thumbsup
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 11:16 PM

Darleen,

The publishers and developers do appreciate feedback from customers: negative and positive.

We do get visited by a lot of publishers and developers. They might not all post but we do give them feedback officially - that means GameBoomers Staff.
Our PR Liaison has been in contact with Her Interactive for years.
Posted By: nickie

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 11:28 PM

Blackmoor is my favorite by far.

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 11:37 PM

Thanks MaG...

Hope they come here to visit...Just to see what we Like..
Nothing more then that. wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/24/07 11:55 PM

My particular favourite is Shadow Ranch, I thought the puzzles and tasks in that game were just great.

I've enjoyed all of the more recent ND games. Sure, they seem to be more chore oriented now, but personally that doesn't bother me at all; to me the games are always fun to play, and a nice relaxing break from the serious stuff. wink
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/25/07 12:30 AM

I've only played a few ND's, but of them, Message in a Haunted Mansion is my favorite
Posted By: infernoj13usa

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/25/07 12:39 AM

Message in a Haunted Mansion was the very first one I played --- after that I was hooked. I enjoyed them all -- from the begining right up to thier latest issue --- but for different reasons.

My absolute favorite though would have to be -------------->

The Curse of Blackmoore Manor.

inferno
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/25/07 03:37 AM

Hi smile

Have to be two that tie ....

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake and Treasure in the Royal Tower thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: aretha

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/25/07 08:05 AM

I'm with Rushes, my favourite is Shadow Ranch. Enjoyable chores, great story and wonderful setting. My favourite character of all the games was in it too - Shorty Thurman. I thought the voice acting was even better than the usual high standard.

If there's a Nancy Drew game that I don't much like I still buy the next one. Her Interactive have me hooked so I'm going to stick with them.
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Nancy Drew Games...What was your Best? - 06/25/07 08:43 AM

My favorite is Ghost Dogs Of Moon Lake with Treasure In The Royal Tower a very close second.

Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Nancy Drew Games...What was your Best? - 06/25/07 09:27 AM

My favorite was The Scarlet Hand. Loved the atmosphere and lots of puzzle solving. Museum was great.
Posted By: orchgamer

Re: Nancy Drew Games...What was your Best? - 06/25/07 05:50 PM

I have only played eight of them thus far but my favorite is Secret of the Scarlet Hand. It was one of the most interesting mysteries and I thought the puzzles were well placed in the museum.

I have not played the newest ones yet (I am now playing in order), so I don't know if this is a change yet, but if I can make one suggestion!!! PLEASE let the gamer try to deduce who the culprit is in each game. I would love to have a moment to try an pick the them as a "puzzle" near the end of the game.

Other than that just love them including the sliders, timed sequences, etc. smile
Posted By: irishgirl1228

Re: Nancy Drew Games...What was your Best? - 06/25/07 09:33 PM

It's so hard to pick just one but I guess I would go with Ghost Dogs. grin
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Nancy Drew Games...What was your Best? - 06/25/07 09:41 PM

All of course are great games, but did enjoy Secret of the Old Clock and a close second was Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Nancy Drew Games...What was your Best? - 06/25/07 11:24 PM

Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon for me.
Posted By: Advent33

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/26/07 08:52 AM

The first ND game I ever played was Scarlet Hand, so I would have to say that one, since it introduced me to Nancy Drew games. I was looking for some other adventure game in a bricks and mortar computer games store at the time and desperate for something to play grabbed Scarlet Hand. Since then I have acquired all the ND games. I must say that I did enjoy Ghost Dogs. Blackmoor Manor was the most difficult, I think. razz
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/26/07 09:22 AM

I liked Kapu Cave - I loved the fishing & shell collecting. And I loved the snowfights in Wolf Creek. There were no ND games I didn't like.
The only puzzle I could not do was the horrible sewing one, can't remember which game that was.
Posted By: Skippy

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/26/07 03:09 PM

I would have to say it was a tie between Blackmoor Manor and Capu Cave. I love old houses and had so much fun diving for shells. The only one I haven't played is Danger by Design. I'm just a big kid. I never outgrew Nancy Drew.
Posted By: Sassafras

Re: Nancy Drew Games... - 06/26/07 08:04 PM

I have to cast more votes for Ghost Dogs and Royal Tower! My least faves are the more recent ones - Old Clock (HATED that silly car), Danger by Design , Kapu Cave. Seems like they are adding more silly "collecting" type puzzles that don't really have much to do with the story!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community