GB HOMEPAGE

question on the Dracula series of games..

Posted By: ikonius

question on the Dracula series of games.. - 07/05/07 10:58 PM

Simple question , really:

I just need to know if Dracula Unleashed comes before Dracula resurrection. From the way Resurrection begins, it's as if there was first game. Am I right?

Sylvain
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: question on the Dracula series of games.. - 07/05/07 11:17 PM

There's no connection between Dracula Unleashed and the later Dracula games that were published by Dreamcatcher (other than the fact that they all have Dracula as a subject).
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: question on the Dracula series of games.. - 07/05/07 11:18 PM

I am not positive, but I think Dracula Unleashed is not part of the Dracula series, it is an action game. There were 2 in the Dracula series, and a 3rd one is in the works as we speak. Maybe one of the Mods knows for sure. (what were those 2 called?)
Love, Betty Lou
EDIT - oops, sorry Jenny100, we must have been typing at the same time......and Dracula Unleashed is NOT part of the series of the adventure games, it is an action game.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: question on the Dracula series of games.. - 07/05/07 11:21 PM

Dracula Unleashed isn't an action game. But it has very different gameplay than the later ones -- much more stiff and limited in what you could do. Here is a review
http://www.quandaryland.com/jsp/dispArticle.jsp?index=440

There was a later DVD version made to be played on a TV. Review of that here
http://www.quandaryland.com/jsp/dispArticle.jsp?index=531

Re: question on the Dracula series of games.. - 07/05/07 11:51 PM

Thanks for clearing that up you two smile I was hoping they were but , it's ok. Guess I'll have enough on my hands with both Resurrection and Lase Sanctuary... AFTER I'm done with Obsidian, which I am now starting.

Sylvain
Posted By: Ellimay

Re: question on the Dracula series of games.. - 07/08/07 11:42 AM

Dracula unleaseshed is more of the FMP type of game, with what I saw and read has nothing to do with Dracula Resurrection and Last Sanctuary at all. I wondered that too Sylvain, as I did the research, to see if there was one before Resurrection. NOT.LOL
I loved those 2 games, great storyline , graphics and easy interface. Can't wait for ther third to come out.
:Canada:

Re: question on the Dracula series of games.. - 07/08/07 07:21 PM

Thanks Ellimay smile Guess that clears that up for good. Was waiting for the outcome before beginning the series.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community