GB HOMEPAGE

Peter's puzzles

Posted By: Winfrey

Peter's puzzles - 07/11/07 07:07 PM

ok, I've been going along just fine this last year-- got my game down as they say-- broke my colors down- identified shades--- some more difficult than others--- BUT---- now- a whole new thought pattern is going to have to be developed--- gone are the color patterns! blush now reds go with blues- greens- yellows-- I got the frame done--- boxes are full of ramdon pieces---now hmmmmmmm -how to do the puzzle rolleyes this one may take awhile lol
Posted By: nickie

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/11/07 07:49 PM

Which puzzle do you have, Winfrey? You're sure right about the difficulty - some are a breeze, and some take quite a bit more time. Love them all though!

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/11/07 07:51 PM

Puzzle 55 Puzzle Maddness smile
Posted By: hawkavonpuka

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/11/07 07:56 PM

That one is insane, you have to look for a piece that matches, definitely unrotate it if you haven't already.
Posted By: SuMac

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/11/07 11:36 PM

I thought that one was going to be impossible until I discovered that the color patterns are not really random. Once you figure out what colors go in which rows, it's pretty easy to know what color piece to look for.

And if you have all the colors separated into piles, that helps a lot too.
Posted By: Ellimay

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 04:44 AM

Ok. I GIVE UP! Who's Peter and what are his puzzles and are they free and where do I get them and! and! and! LOL smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 08:43 AM

Hi Ellimay -- click here, and then look for Peter's Jigsaws (and anything else there that might interest you!).
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 02:38 PM

Looking forward, Ellimay, to your post a few months from now telling all us Peter Fans how addicted you are to the puzzles. Enjoy!

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 02:48 PM

joanieS-
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ...unknown
I like that!!

Elliemay-- welcome to the world of Peter's puzzles--- better block off more time in day to play games- cause cause these will certainly cut into your gaming time wave

Posted By: Jacque

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 06:42 PM

Love Peters puzzles, especially the moving ones. I think I have done them all 10 times. Has any one played any of Peters games? I am think about them, but not sure what they are. Are they story games, or puzzles too?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 06:57 PM

Jacque, they are puzzle or task oriented (as Peter likes to call it). Magicama is excellent if you want a mix of good challenges. Xiama was just redone and I'm currently making my way through the "revisited" version. I have enjoyed them all but my favorite by far is Magicama.

Ana wave
Posted By: Jeepers

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 07:06 PM

Hi all,

Does anyone know how many MB's are in the Magicama demo? I have dial up and don't want to tie up computer for hours.

Thanks
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 07:53 PM

I'm not finding any info about the MB's Jeepers, If a member doesn't come along with an answer for you soon, please send Peter an email and I'm sure he'll have an answer for you.

Sue
Posted By: Jacque

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 07:59 PM

Thanks Ana, I think I will give it a try. I am in between puzzles now just thinking about what to do nex
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 08:33 PM

Jeepers you need 48 Mb for the demo.

Sue
Posted By: mulawa1

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 10:29 PM

Hi Puzzlers,

Oversight on my part not to specify the MB on the Demo Page - now fixed.

For those of you reading about the Jigsaw Puzzles for the first time, there's a free one month trial subscription available to all GameBoomers:

http://mulawa.net/pj/free_sub.html

Best wishes ... Peter
www.mulawa.net

P.S. Click here to see Winfrey's Puzzle woozy

Posted By: SuMac

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/12/07 11:55 PM

I just finished one of Peter's Moving JIgsaws last week-end that has to be the most amazing puzzle I've ever seen. I don't know the name of it - it has a million little moving glowing neon colored specks that gradualy change into a beautiful fantastic Rose-Window type pattern, only a thousand times more facinating.

Try the free demo - you'll be hooked!!
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/13/07 01:57 PM

Thanks, giving this a go smile
Posted By: Ellimay

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/14/07 04:00 AM

Thank you Joanie and Winfrey and Becky for putting up the link. Gotta check it out. smile

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/17/07 06:31 PM

I just had to drop back in and say---I DID IT!! monky
I finished the color puzzle!! WOW--once given the hint there was a color scheme--- I worked and worked---If you see me on the street you will know it is me- just look at my eyes-- crazy

Thanks for the fun Peter!
Posted By: mulawa1

Re: Peter's puzzles - 07/17/07 10:47 PM

That's good news Winfrey!

Must admit I really enjoyed solving this one myself!

But maybe you'll be pleased to know it's the only one like it in the collection!

Peter

© 2024 GameBoomers Community