GB HOMEPAGE

A Pieces of Eight Preview

Posted By: Becky

A Pieces of Eight Preview - 07/26/07 10:09 PM

There's an amusing preview of Pieces of Eight over at Hooked Gamers. It describes some of the game's back story and a bit of the gameplay. (Eric McConnell, the developer, is GameBoomers' member Ivinia, by the way.)
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Pieces of Eight Preview - 07/26/07 10:58 PM

Put me in the head of a line for a copy. happydance It sounds most intriguing, but the words "killed" makes me shudder. lol

Thanks Becky!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: A Pieces of Eight Preview - 07/27/07 06:09 AM

Hi smile

Sounds like a great game concept .... just hoping it will be Adventure and not Action Adventure think

Thanks for the updated info, Becky !! bravo

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: nickie

Re: A Pieces of Eight Preview - 07/27/07 06:10 AM

OK, OK, I'll be second and not push. Looks like it will be a fun game!
Posted By: Ivinia

Re: A Pieces of Eight Preview - 07/27/07 06:43 AM

Thanks guys, much appreciated. smile

Mad: I guess it depends on what you classify as action. There are no timed sequences or puzzles requiring dexterity. I really want this to be a game where players can take their time and think things through. That's also one of the reasons we've gone with 1st person slideshow as opposed to 360 degree panoramic viewing. I think if I had to classify this game, it would be a Puzzle Adventure.

Posted By: Mad

Re: A Pieces of Eight Preview - 07/27/07 08:37 AM

Hi Ivinia smile

Thank you very much for that info !!

Now I KNOW I will definitely want this game bravo bravo bravo

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: cailyn

Re: A Pieces of Eight Preview - 07/27/07 08:55 AM

Can I sneak in line here so I can be one of the first to get a copy too grin This sounds like a good one smile I'll have to watch for the release date wave
Posted By: Butcher

Re: A Pieces of Eight Preview - 07/27/07 02:09 PM

Thanks Becky for the update, nice screenshots there, this looks very intereseting thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community