GB HOMEPAGE

Interactcd store

Posted By: sami5901

Interactcd store - 07/31/07 12:13 AM

Wow a big thumbs up for Dave at interactcd. I had preordered St John and the price dropped. Dave sent me $10.00 in my paypal account and shipped the game today. I love this place they are so fast and Honest and aim to please. Diane
Posted By: Jhart320

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 12:27 AM

I am still waiting for the game. I hope I get it soon. I am gameless right now and just getting over surgery so a game would be great to have. I ordered mine a while ago. Is it true that it just came out today?

Joy
Posted By: nickie

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 01:06 AM

Dave is a wonderful guy! Thanks for telling us about it sami - it's always a joy to hear good stories.
And yes Joy, it's out now, so you should be getting it soon! Hope you feel better and are on the mend.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 01:09 AM

sami5901
Dave did the same to me but what do I do with the ten dollars in my paypal account. I really don't know how that works. Is there a way to sent it to Dave and have a credit with him?
Richard
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 01:28 AM

kjos, the next time you pay with paypal, it will take the credit before it will go to your bank account to take the money out.

Dave is great...I never cease to get amazed what wonderful service he gives to us all. praise

Ana wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 01:42 AM

Dave is great Ana and fast service with his games. Thank You.
Richard
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 01:54 AM

sami5901
I have been ordering from Interact for a year now...

His customer service is the best...He treats all of his customers like family....

Great Guy.....Great Business man thumbsup

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 03:26 AM

I use my paypal to buy things on the internet( Like Games) lol Dave takes paypal so I usually pay him that way. Can't wait for the game to get here. It usually comes pretty fast, prably by the weekend. YEAAAA!!!!!!! Dave. Diane
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 12:33 PM

So much good news today!! First, a note from Rusty telling me I won the Dead Reefs game. Then a note from Dave (who I also agree is wonderful) telling me St. John has been shipped (I had forgotten I preordered it). Then another message that tells me that St. John had a price decrease and that my Pay Pal account was credited for $10. Honestly, this day is looking pretty darn good!!

Cappy
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 12:54 PM

And he ships to the UK at reasonable rates too...
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 01:41 PM

Hey Cappy, you're living right today. bravo
I agree Dave is awesome.
Kay
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 02:55 PM

Have been using interactcd for about 3 years now, it may be longer. Nothing but the very best service from Dave - brilliant bravo

Seven dollars postage from the US to the UK cannot be beaten (unboxed goods).

Thanks Dave - keep up the good work thumbsup

Bernie monky
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 06:31 PM

Could some kind soul send me a link ta
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 06:33 PM

Hi dragonuk44

Look above this page ..There is the Link in yellow
Posted By: Jhart320

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 07:09 PM

I got an email from Dave and he said my game has been shipped! I can't wait until I get it!
Thanks Dave, great job!

Joy
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 07:17 PM

Definitely one of the best online shops for pc games, excellent service and communication.
Posted By: Ellimay

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 08:57 PM

I have ordered many games from Dave. His prices are very reasonable and shipping to Canada is great.He always aims to please and responds to your questions very quick as well. All around great person to deal with. But, then again he makes a fortune from all us Boomers. LOL bravo
He deserves it.
Posted By: bouv mama

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 09:12 PM

Sounds like a great company It goes on my list right now.
Marion
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 09:43 PM

ooops silly me lol
Posted By: infernoj13usa

Re: Interactcd store - 07/31/07 11:45 PM

Dave is a super guy.

inferno
Posted By: barbarosso

Re: Interactcd store - 08/01/07 07:20 AM

I have to add my encomium to the general paean about Dave's service. I had 2 orders on a Thursday, and they arrived in Australia at my address the following Monday. This was 2 separate orders sent on 2 separate Thursdays.

I have to say that that is outstanding service. He always e-mails me when he sends games and lets me know about any problems. I cannot recommend him too highly!

Cheers, barbarosso
Posted By: qadventuregames

Re: Interactcd store - 08/01/07 04:04 PM

To add my 2 cents.

Dave is a class act - and runs his business accordingly. smile

"Q"

Re: Interactcd store - 08/01/07 06:40 PM

WOHOO!!!!!!The game arrived so you all know what I'll be doing. That was really fast. Thanks and kudos to you Dave. I wonder if Dave ever comes in to Boomers. This subject would surely make him beam. Diane
© 2024 GameBoomers Community