GB HOMEPAGE

Database of Adventure game links

Posted By: Kickaha

Database of Adventure game links - 08/27/07 01:03 PM

Sorry for posting once more about my Pagoda database of Adventure game links. Just to say it has now migrated to the new version, and if anyone is looking at http://www.alofmethbin.com/pagoda/ you could change your links.

I have added links to games sold on Amazon US and InteractCD (more will follow in due course.) With InteractCD you'll probably want to actually buy through something like the Boomers link.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Database of Adventure game links - 08/27/07 01:11 PM

That's wonderful, Peter. Thank you for doing all this work for thehe usage of Adventure Gamers. Very useful information. bravo
Posted By: Becky

Re: Database of Adventure game links - 08/27/07 04:18 PM

Wow! What a great resource! bravo All those links to reviews and walkthroughs must have taken a lot of work.
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Database of Adventure game links - 08/27/07 08:33 PM

Thank you Peter for all the hard work. I have wondered what year certain games came out and you have all that information right there for us! And I am seeing games that I didn't know about. And you know what that means......! lol

Robin
Posted By: Kickaha

Re: Database of Adventure game links - 08/27/07 09:48 PM

Thanks for the kind words! Corrections gratefully received as there will be mistakes here and there in this.
Posted By: Dineke

Re: Database of Adventure game links - 08/27/07 11:13 PM

Great work Peter, thanks!

I am 'afraid' i will have to see if i can find some of those games somewhere happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community