GB HOMEPAGE

Sam & Max Season 1

Posted By: danyboy

Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/29/07 02:26 AM

Hi guys,

I just finshed Sam & Max Season 1, what a funny and great game, I laugh a lot during the gameplay and liked a lot the fact that there was six different stories that I was able to play any time I want, leave them and come back later or play another game during that time.

CU

danyboy smile
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/29/07 02:28 AM

Great to know DB. I love a game where it makes you laugh out loud. I found the same thing with Runaway 2.

Cathy wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/29/07 02:41 AM

I agree Danyboy. I played them as a monthly download and I loved the fact I could always count on a new game coming each month that would be great lighthearted fun. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Ana wave

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/29/07 03:07 AM

Funny stuff all over, clicking on objects, talking to people, it was fun! Thanks Ana and Cathy1 you can sure run to the store right away smile

CU

danyboy smile
Posted By: Daikka

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/29/07 06:05 AM

indeed a great laugh for taking a break...
Posted By: +Oblivion+

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/29/07 09:12 PM

Hi all, I haven't been on for a long time now! Great to be back! I just played and beat the CD version of season one about a week ago and have to say it was awesome. It was a refreshing break from just playing serious adventure games. It somehow reminded me of Escape From Monkey Island (probably because they both made me laugh!)

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/29/07 10:58 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your reply Daikka and +Oblivion+. I posted a review if anyone is interested to read it:

http://www.mysterymanor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5426
CU

danyboy smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/30/07 02:11 AM

Nice review, danyboy! thumbsup
Posted By: Daikka

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/30/07 05:14 AM

one thing though wa annoying about them...the constant recycling...i would have really appreciated some new comments on certain objects
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/30/07 03:55 PM

Hoping to play this one soon .Runaway to was funny when he told the soldier to get that bird I howled
Posted By: fov

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/30/07 06:15 PM

Quote:
one thing though wa annoying about them...the constant recycling...i would have really appreciated some new comments on certain objects

There are some new comments starting with episode 4 and a lot of new comments and other changes in 5 and 6. These changes were made midway through the season based on fan feedback.

Re: Sam & Max Season 1 - 08/30/07 09:32 PM

Thanks Becky!

CU

danyboy smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community