GB HOMEPAGE

Blackwell Unbound - Delivered

Posted By: Sly One

Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/04/07 03:57 PM

I received my download this morning for Blackwell Unbound. As usual Dave has delivered on his promise. Just getting ready to play. Yeah!!!! Hope everyone else has received theirs as well.

Thanks Dave.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/04/07 04:23 PM

As sent by Dave:

Quote:
With only a slight delay, Blackwell Unbound has finally hit the virtual shelves!

Those of you who have pre-ordered can log back onto the store to find the new download link. (When logging in, just click "Your Accounts", then click "Order History", and then click on the order number to find it).

For those of you who have pre-ordered a CD-ROM, the packages are being assembled and will start going out tomorrow. You'll get an email when your package ships out.

So, well, PHEW. It's always a unique experience putting a game together, and this was no exception. I could go on, but I'll save that for another day. Enjoy the game!

So Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/04/07 05:44 PM

Hi smile

I was sent that email too, MaG bravo

Ordered both Legacy and Unbound. So a big treat to come !! yes

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/04/07 05:47 PM

Woo-hoo! Congrats to Dave on releasing the game! thumbsup
Posted By: nickie

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/04/07 05:59 PM

Congratulations Dave! I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it, Sly One.

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/04/07 06:47 PM

Well nickie so far I like it. Will keep you posted.
Barbara
Posted By: davegilbert

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/04/07 06:56 PM

Was just coming over here to announce the game myself... only you guys beat me too it!

So, um, yeah. It's out. smile

-Dave
Posted By: sierramindy

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/04/07 07:09 PM

Great news! I'm looking forward to seeing Joey again and I'm sure I will like Rosangela's aunt too! I already like her voice. Blackwell Legacy was one of my most favorite games of 2007.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/04/07 07:43 PM

Just started downloading the game thanks, Dave
Richard
Posted By: SnickersMom

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/04/07 09:05 PM

Hi,

I received my e-mail also, yippee! I ordered Legacy and Unbound
too. I can't wait. smile

Donna

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/05/07 05:36 AM

Good to hear Barbara, thanks!

Dave, you have to get up pretty early in the morning to be first with news with this crowd! grin
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/05/07 06:16 AM

Thought I had ordered the cd but I had got the down load .Going to have a little play now .See you all later

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/05/07 03:12 PM

Have fun with it dragon!

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/07/07 06:18 AM

Good game I enjoyed it .Thanks Dave .Hope there is going to be a number 3

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/07/07 06:40 AM

Glad you had fun with it. Mine should be here any day. Was it a lot like the first one as far as combining dialogue and that sort of thing?

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/07/07 09:33 AM

yes it was .You can combine clues in your note book just like the first one .I am glad he did nt change the controls .I think when the controls get complecated it spoils a game .To change from Joey to Lauren you pressed tab or L or J .I wished it had been longer .I think these pair are real good .The storys are good to .
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/07/07 12:12 PM

I ordered the CD, its in the post. Dave was very good about keeping everyone informed, bless him.

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/07/07 02:22 PM

y6es my hat goes off to him just hope there is a 3rd one

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/07/07 04:34 PM

Thanks Dragon! Dave is such a creative person, I don't think he can stop making games if he tried.

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/07/07 04:55 PM

I have always liked detective s like CSI and Law and Order Tex Murphy .Stuff with vampires and ghosts in .Thes stories about Lauren and Joey they are good and the clues all add up nothing to taxing and the stories are good .You pay a lot more for Delaware and when you think about it they run along the same lines .I know the Delaware ones are longer but I like the shorter ones some times .I wish Dave would make a real big one about Lauren and Joey and keep th controls the same .Maybe one day you never know .I think Joey is funny to
Posted By: sierramindy

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/07/07 09:02 PM

The more one likes a game, the longer one wants it to be. Right there is the best recommendation for playing this game that I have seen. I played Blackwell Legacy so yes, I'm already looking forward to Blackwell Unbound which has shipped and is coming my way even as I type this!

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/07/07 11:52 PM

Nickie as Dragon said...it is a good game. I loved Blacwell Legacy and that's why I bought this one. Dave does an awesome job. As Dragon stated, the controls are the same and you can and should combine the clues. You will like it...no I mean Love it. Enjoy.
Barbara

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/08/07 12:46 AM

number 3 please Dave

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/08/07 01:18 AM

I'll bet you're right Sly One! I thought the Joey character was marvelous in the first one.

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/08/07 08:58 AM

Joey is my fav game person at this momment in time
Posted By: Bitty Kitty

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/08/07 03:32 PM

I posted this on Hints which Iprobably shouldn't have done bad cat!! Anyway, I thought I noticed while going through the bonus stuff thhe artwork for something called convergance which I think will be number three and pick up where the first one left off but I am not really sure.

Bitty Kitty

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/08/07 04:28 PM

Yes I know what you mean .They were like pics .Good art
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/11/07 03:25 PM

Mine arrived in yesterdays mail. Am in the midst of Anacapri right now so it will have to wait a bit for me to open and load it. Looking forward to this one. Also have preordered Carol Reed's latest mystery too.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/11/07 04:29 PM

Good to hear you got yours Betty Lou! Hopefully mine will arrive soon.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/11/07 04:38 PM

It was an interesting game to play Nickie. Joey is still hanging around and is still rather fun to deal with.

sue

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/11/07 06:08 PM

Sounds good, Sue! Maybe I'll run the dogs down the hill to the mailbox and see if it's arrived. Oh wait, the pony doesn't arrive until after three - I'll go down then.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/11/07 06:20 PM

Mine arrived today !!!! Its great, love the game
Posted By: Shany

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/11/07 07:37 PM

Mine arrived today too. Already finished it. I loved it!
Joey is still an awesome character, and Lauren is pretty interesting too (though I feel we could've learned more about her).

I'm going to play again with commentary when I get the chance.

Now when is "Blackwell Convergence" coming out? grin
Posted By: mrkwang

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/12/07 02:20 PM

I got review copy of [Blackwell Unbound] for Pig-Min, and playing.

Well. If some of you didn't try it yet, go for it. Wadjeteye Games(Dave Gilbert) makes really good game. Just the negative thing is, his games are short & small.

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/12/07 11:45 PM

Has everyone received theirs already? Hmmm, I still haven't. duh
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/13/07 12:03 AM

Poor Nickie. What can we do to help you out here dear? Want me to check out your mail carriers "git along"? I'll be happy to jump on my broom and see if I can't find your game on the way!

Sue devilchili

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/13/07 01:26 AM

Well, would you mind peeking in my mailgal's window while you're out, and see if she's playing it? laugh

(Postal carriers, no aspersions cast upon you. Just my own mail carrier, who is actually a friend. And I know she is much, much too busy watching my netflix movies to play my games).
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Blackwell Unbound - Delivered - 09/13/07 05:53 PM

Sorry nickie you haven't got your game yet, I knew I would have a bit of a wait being in the UK but mine turned up yesterday. Hope yours turns up soon! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community