GB HOMEPAGE

Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat

Posted By: Betty Lou

Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat - 09/10/07 03:27 PM

I started this discussion at Sue's (Texaslady) suggestion. The game is listed in HINTS.
This is the first mention I can remember about this game. Is it an ADVENTURE game or an ACTION game? When was it released?
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat - 09/10/07 03:36 PM

BL, if you search the web, there is all kind of info on it. It is an action/adventure keyboard controlled game released in 2002. Just as a quickie, you can read a review HERE. and there is also a walkthrough on Gameboomers that explains alot about the game.

Ana wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat - 09/10/07 05:07 PM

Hi Betty Lou, I played this game a few years ago on a PS2 & would class it as an adventure game. The 'action' element from what I can remember consists of a few 'fights' with the baddies. But it is all turn based, not timed? & more puzzle based than 'action' i.e working out the best methods to knock someone out. You don't have to frantically bash keys to win - you just have to think logically although it may take a few tries! If that doesn't put you off - I found the game an underrated gem & would recommend it unless you are easily offended as there is a 'love scene' near the beginning! smile
Posted By: challis3

Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat - 09/10/07 05:15 PM

I have to say Betty- this game was a really nice surprise for me- and I loathe action, but this was no problem. It played fine for me, enjoyed the story, the character interaction and puzzles. I can't understand why it's not more popular among adventure gamers!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Largo Winch, Empire Under Threat - 09/10/07 06:15 PM

This game was a "buried treasure" for me, as well. It was much more entertaining than I had anticipated it would be. smile wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community