GB HOMEPAGE

eastside story

Posted By: dougort

eastside story - 09/25/07 09:03 PM

i made a interesting observation. it took carol a long time to get over to the factory, because when she got there all the trees are missing their leafs. every place else looks like summer. this takes nothing away from the game. this is a great game and i hope there is another one in the making.

doug
Posted By: LenG

Re: eastside story - 09/25/07 10:05 PM

Could be... I must say I didn't notice it.
You are certainly observant.
The game definitely was photographed at different times.

But I'll leave Mikael to amplify (if he's got time) since only he knows EXACTLY.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: eastside story - 09/25/07 10:17 PM

Who says I know EXACTLY? Well, actually I do. That particular scene was shot on April the 1st, while the rest of the game was shot between May and July. The reason that we shot the factory scene so early was that the authorities was going to blow the place up sometime soon (anyone who has played the game will understand why). It didn't happen though.

You're the first one to notice, Doug.

Mikael
Posted By: Becky

Re: eastside story - 09/25/07 11:27 PM

I just started the game and had to laugh at the opening perspective. cool
Posted By: Cappy

Re: eastside story - 09/26/07 12:07 PM

With the gardener's picture in the inventory screen, who's looking at leaves?????

Cappy
Posted By: chrissie

Re: eastside story - 09/26/07 07:48 PM

I can't wait until I get paid! I've had such a heavy two months financially I have had to behave & be very very good on the game buying front! cry I want this game - just a few days to go & I can order! yay
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: eastside story - 09/26/07 09:42 PM

just got it today
Posted By: Adorable

Re: eastside story - 09/27/07 10:02 PM

Is there a wt in the offing?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: eastside story - 09/27/07 10:11 PM

adorable, there is one on the Developers website Here.

Re: eastside story - 09/28/07 07:52 PM

Also a copy of the walkthrough on JA+ and GamesOver!
Posted By: Carrie

Re: eastside story - 09/28/07 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Becky
I just started the game and had to laugh at the opening perspective. cool
Wasn't that a lovely way to start! ... and a nice way to take a break, too (pass the lemonade, please). My first chuckle came at Carol's 'digs'... her bedroom, to be exact.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: eastside story - 09/30/07 10:34 AM

well I can t say a lot about any where in this house at the momment untill I get to the end of this game .No cleaning and only take aways will be had .I am realy enjoying this game .The only thing is you are restricted to where you go but I hear that a lot of people prefer it this way point and click .Just gets a little fustrating when you want to go some where and you can t lol
Posted By: Carrie

Re: eastside story - 09/30/07 05:06 PM

After one look, Carol's bedroom doesn't seem to be accessible anymore... hmmmmm... out of sight, out of mind(?) grin

Re: eastside story - 09/30/07 05:16 PM

You can see it for a few seconds ONCE only, each time you enter her house.

I don't think that the Nyqvists are the tidiest of people. They can refute this if I'm insulting them ! grin
But IMHO, many (most ???) creative folk are not super-tidy. think
© 2024 GameBoomers Community