GB HOMEPAGE

AnaCapri

Posted By: bkrytr

AnaCapri - 09/29/07 04:51 PM

I so enjoyed A Quiet Weekend, I was looking forward to more of the same from Anacapri. Alas cry, though the scenery is beautiful as before and the characters are interesting, the dialogue is long winded, stilted, and booooorrrrring. sleep, the story just slightly less so. tired Hopefully, (since I am only on page 10 in the wt) as I continue to play the game will pick up. smile
Posted By: Renee

Re: AnaCapri - 09/30/07 12:23 AM

Hey bkrytr - I'm currently playing Anacapri, and I understand what you're saying about the dialog.

My only complaint is that the voices need more animation (better acting), and that they flow with the frames. Sometimes a dialog will end early, and the people are still moving as if the dialog were playing....but I can live with it - the pictures are amazing, and I love learning the history of that island!!! happydance wave
Posted By: bkrytr

Re: AnaCapri - 09/30/07 03:15 AM

I agree! The history is fascinating, the scenery, beautiful. thumbsup Now, if they could only get the rest of the stuff up to speed. lol Still, I bought it, I'll keep playing. The story's good, anyway. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community