GB HOMEPAGE

Virtual Game Play

Posted By: Darleen03

Virtual Game Play - 10/03/07 04:58 PM

If you could put a helmet on & be in a game that you are playing..What game would it be?

I think in the future this will be a possibility...

It would surely get my interest...

I would love to be in Spirits EyE... scared
Posted By: Becky

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/03/07 05:01 PM

From what I'm playing now -- Cleopatra. I'd love to see Egypt this way, though from what I've seen of Cleo so far, I'd probably try to avoid her. lol

I'd also like to do the real-life equivalent of the helmet some day and visit the sites in East Side Story and Yoomurjak's Ring.
Posted By: Sassafras

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/03/07 06:13 PM

I would have to go for the spookiness - both Shivers games and Sanitarium!
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/04/07 06:29 AM

Yes I think I would be a nervouse reck after .The Spirits Eye .What about Mystt .Going on one of those rides .That would be so cool
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/04/07 09:48 AM

I'd like to try Lara Croft in Tomb Raider as she explores all over the world! What fun that would be.
Posted By: nickie

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/04/07 04:24 PM

I read something a few months ago that a company was developing this, and I think it sounds fantastic! So many games would be fun to be in - I guess I would pick either Longest Journey or Gabriel Knight 2.
Posted By: birddog

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/04/07 05:34 PM

Amber Journeys Beyond would be it for me.
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/05/07 02:03 AM

Oh what FUN that would be. I'd love to go to the ages in the Myst series.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/05/07 02:24 AM

I'd want to be in the cabin by the waterfall with Youki in Syberia puppy
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/05/07 02:41 AM

Don't want to sound like a party fizzler, but I think I'd rather just manipulate the action from the outside looking in.
Posted By: Sally(MG)

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/05/07 03:01 AM

I'd want to be in Syberia, fishing. *sigh* (I've never gone fishing, aside from in a game.)

When I was in high school I did "real RPG" a couple of times. Basically, you get these pool noodles and dress them up as swords, then you make shields and armour out of cardboard. After dressing up as paladins/thief/figheters or what not, we played D&D in a gymnasium. REALLY geeky stuff. I mean, REALLY geeky.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/05/07 07:59 PM

I'd like to be in East Side Story.....in Carol Reed's hammock in the beautiful, peaceful garden.
Posted By: gordon24

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/06/07 12:15 AM

I'd like to bungee jump over the tar-pits in Sam and Max Hit the Road. One of the funniest things I've ever seen in a game.

But then I'm a bit odd, as those who followed the e-mail about BAAGS thread will know.

Cheers
Gordon
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Virtual Game Play - 10/06/07 03:51 PM

I don t know why but that rabbits ears when hes in the car .For some reason they amuse me .No counting for taste lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community