GB HOMEPAGE

Most of you have probably seen this, But it is a good read for those who haven't.

Posted By: JohnBoy

Most of you have probably seen this, But it is a good read for those who haven't. - 10/12/07 04:15 PM

Wikipedia on Adventure Games
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Most of you have probably seen this, But it is a good read for those who haven't. - 10/12/07 09:51 PM

Thanks JB...

I just read it...The only thing I disagree with..Is it says that few games are being made..

broccoli
Posted By: Becky

Re: Most of you have probably seen this, But it is a good read for those who haven't. - 10/12/07 11:53 PM

It's an interesting history. Thanks JB!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Most of you have probably seen this, But it is a good read for those who haven't. - 10/13/07 12:13 AM

I agree, Darleen---I'm absolutely swamped with new adventures at the moment, and more are on the way.

Oh, my poor wallet!! help lol

But I enjoyed the article, JB! smile
Posted By: JohnBoy

Re: Most of you have probably seen this, But it is a good read for those who haven't. - 10/13/07 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Darleen2003
Thanks JB...

I just read it...The only thing I disagree with..Is it says that few games are being made..

broccoli

Darlene it said only a few developers are still making adventure games. It did not say few adventure games are being made.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community