GB HOMEPAGE

Interact CD Store....

Posted By: Jenny

Interact CD Store.... - 10/27/07 02:32 AM

If anyone hasn't discovered the Interact CD Store yet, I suggest you go up to the link near the top of this page and check them out. They have new and used games both and their service is fantastic!!!

Dave ships the games by postal service, and they must be coming first class because the two that I've gotten from them recently were here in four days! And the shipping cost is less than you would pay at Amazon or some of the other on-line stores.

If you do order something from them, as I encourage you to do, be sure to go through the link at GameBoomers, as we get some credit for games ordered through us. But that's not why I'm recommending them--just had to tell anyone who didn't already know how great they are...yay
Posted By: irishgirl1228

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/27/07 02:50 AM

Jenny, I totally agree! Interact is the best; Dave runs a great store! thumbsup He is quick to answer emails and his shipments are quick. I can't rave enough about the InteractCD store.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/27/07 05:02 AM

I ve started going there myself .
Posted By: jldcat

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/27/07 01:53 PM

I had no idea that Gameboomers got credit when we ordered from them. Makes me feel happy that I went through the link to order the 3 games I ordered last week.....WHEW Nice to be able to help a site that has been such a help to me!!
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/27/07 02:02 PM

I've been 'yapping on' for at least a couple of years as to what an excellent online store this is. I have purchased numerous games from Dave and, living in the UK the shipping charge of 7 dollars (without box) is second to none. Well done Interact and well done Dave bravo

Bernie monky
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/28/07 12:32 AM

Thanks ,Jenny

I have been using Interact for some time now...

Just love Dave & his customer service thumbsup
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/28/07 12:50 AM

Me Too! I will never order from anyone but Dave from now on. I have tried a couple of times and have not a good experience either time....so from now on it's Interact.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/28/07 01:05 AM

Dave is the only one I order games from. I get the games in three days. Great service. bravo
Richard
Posted By: sali

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/29/07 12:35 AM

I also buy games from interact CD store and waiting impatiently to buy the Cleopatra game: a queen's destiny. Their service is great and by getting at your forum discussion we can go directly on their site and I find that great. Still checking when they will be able to send me the Cleopatra game though. (Sali)
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/29/07 12:56 AM

sali, I deleted your full name out of your post for your protection.
Cleopatra has not been released in a boxed version yet. InteractCD will have it when it is, but for now it is download only.

Ana wave
Posted By: sali

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/29/07 04:16 AM

Thank you Ana for erasing my full name. I appreciate it. Sali

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/30/07 03:27 PM

I want to add something I think is Very Important Interact never charges your credit card unless your game is shipped.

I have several on Pre-order & I am not charged nothing until my game is shipped...

Good point to remember about Interact.. :witch:

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/30/07 03:30 PM

Who charges your card when you order Dar other than TAC? I have never had anyone do that before...

Paypal on the other hand, is paid right away.

Ana wave

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/30/07 03:31 PM

Ana....

The Adventure Company is one :ghost1:

Thats what I mean't ...Some companys do charge before hand

Re: Interact CD Store.... - 10/30/07 03:40 PM

I stated TAC (The Adventure Company wink ) DArleen, that's the only place I've ever ordered from that charged when you ordered.

© 2024 GameBoomers Community