GB HOMEPAGE

Moment of Silence

Posted By: gaily

Moment of Silence - 10/27/07 07:41 PM

Hi all,
I just found an older game called The Moment of Silence. Has anyone played it? What did you think? I read the reviews here and it looked pretty good. I may have not done it right, but nothing came up when I searched for previous threads.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/27/07 07:52 PM

gaily, you need to search the archives for this game because it was in released a few years ago. If you go to the Discussion Archives and search for "Moment of Silence" (remember the quotes around it) and put in newer than 4 years you will get lots of results.

In the meantime, I loved the game. I found the plot to be engrossing and the gameplay very smooth. I hope you enjoy it.

Ana wave

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/27/07 08:11 PM

Thank you Ana! I'll give that a try.
Posted By: ramona

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/27/07 11:54 PM

This is an Oldie but goodie. I thought the story was great and the game was fun.
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/27/07 11:59 PM

MOS was a fantastic game but there is a laser puzzle that quite a few of us needed a saved game to get past.

I think you will truly enjoy the game.

Linda
Posted By: SkeeterUK

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/30/07 11:59 PM

Hmm lazer puzzle, i remember the one from still life lol that was a awkard one.

MOS is a nice game, tho i kinda got bored half way through. Shame, tho i still have it installed, i think i will give it a resume one of these days as it was quality made, just i supose im having a boring time of adventure this last year.

I blame dreamfall lol, put me right off all that action in it.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/31/07 03:38 AM

Yeah the laser puzzle is in Still Life. The Moment of Silence was a very nice game for me. You should definitely give it a try, i am sure there is a review in the GB review section.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/31/07 03:45 AM

I thought there was way too much dialog in the game. I didn't enjoy it. :/ wave

:witch:

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/31/07 05:16 AM

Thanks all, I have ordered the MOS. I'll keep ya posted. Meanwhile, I am totally in agreement with Skeeter22UK about Dreamfall. I was sooo looking forward to that game. The clunky action stuff just put me off.I do like a good conversation (or many)in a game that gets me clues and things to ponder.Right now I am in the early stages of Culpa Innata, oh my...it's a big game....imersive. I had to be away for a couple of days...it has stayed with me. Very Timely themes.
Posted By: nickie

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/31/07 05:55 AM

I hope you enjoy TMOS gaily! I loved, loved, loved the game. laugh I like conversations in a game and a good storyline.
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/31/07 03:03 PM

It was dialogue driven but still an excellent game!
Posted By: Sally(MG)

Re: Moment of Silence - 10/31/07 07:08 PM

I loved it. the backgrounds are good, the voice acting is good, and everything looked really high-tech and detailed and overall cool.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community