GB HOMEPAGE

Scratches

Posted By: CHAOS!

Scratches - 11/04/07 11:00 PM

Hey all! What are the differences,if any, between the standard & director's cut of Scratches? thanks in advance! Smile!!!
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Scratches - 11/05/07 01:15 AM

Hi CHAOS

Really not much duh..Except a short end of game scene game play & alot of new Easter eggs ..

It basically is the same game..With some very few minor changes.
monky

Re: Scratches - 11/05/07 01:20 AM

Thanks for the info! I'm watching a copy for sale on ebay, & I may try to get it. Smile!!!
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Scratches - 11/05/07 01:20 AM

I was told there was a difference in the panning.
The original Scratches had soft edge panning, and I was told the Director's Cut had center cursor panning.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Scratches - 11/05/07 01:25 AM

Hi Jenny100...

I didn't pay much attention to the panning ...thought it looked the same to me duh...

My concern was the game wasn't any different then the first..
I was alittle upset about that...

Thought it was a Rip off think
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Scratches - 11/05/07 04:15 AM

The type of panning would make a big difference to me because edge panning gives me nausea. I had a lot of trouble with that when I played the original version. You can't control exactly when the screen will move with soft edge panning. That said, I haven't actually played the Director's Cut myself. This is just what I was told -- that the Director's Cut used central cursor panning instead.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Scratches - 11/05/07 12:31 PM

The differences are discussed in detail in this review.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Scratches - 11/05/07 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Jenny100
The type of panning would make a big difference to me because edge panning gives me nausea. I had a lot of trouble with that when I played the original version. You can't control exactly when the screen will move with soft edge panning. That said, I haven't actually played the Director's Cut myself. This is just what I was told -- that the Director's Cut used central cursor panning instead.

That's good info to have Jenny100. Some games make my sister motion sick--I'll bet its the edge panning vs the central cursor panning thing. I will pass that info on to her thanks
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Scratches - 11/05/07 02:58 PM

Great review Becky praise

Linda

Re: Scratches - 11/06/07 12:11 PM

Bid on the game, & won it (original version).With luck, I'll see it next week some time.Total cost: less than $6 YES!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community