GB HOMEPAGE

bored and need new games to play

Posted By: Niki

bored and need new games to play - 12/03/07 05:54 PM

please does anyone know of some good adventure or puzzle games i can download free as i am so bored now that it is winter
i have played the well known adv games
Posted By: nickie

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/03/07 06:07 PM

You've looked at the free games galore link above and you just don't know which one to pick?
I really enjoyed Jessica .
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/03/07 06:13 PM

Nickie, I was just coming over to recommend the Free Games section. I really enjoyed The Goat in the Grey Fedora puppy
Posted By: Chief

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/03/07 08:22 PM

On top of the two excellent games recommended, go for The Mystery of Castle Wildenburg, The Oracle and Frasse and the Peas of Kejick.

If you are looking for small games, look at the "Escape the Room" games.

Have fun with the games of Galore.

Chief

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/03/07 09:32 PM

thanks all - am downloading now
i started jessica but am stuck lol

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/03/07 09:57 PM

Hope you enjoy it and are unstuck now. There's a walkthrough link up above if you need it. wave
Posted By: Dineke

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/04/07 01:18 PM

Hi JoAmiga, in the free games galore are plenty of good puzzle/ adventure games.
my addition to the already given suggestions is 'a case of the crabs' and 'five magical amulets' wave

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/04/07 04:37 PM

while i think what to do next with jessica i will download crabs' and 'five magical amulets'
thanks thumbsup yay
Posted By: hatshepsut

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/04/07 08:12 PM

The Ben Jordan series and the Trilby series are also very good little games that you can find at free games galore and they also have walkthroughs.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/04/07 11:12 PM

I liked the Five Magical Amulets and Peas of Kejick both very much Jo.
Some of these games are quite charming.

Sue

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/07/07 11:46 PM

i have done anika`s odyssey which is excellent and five magical amulets it was very good and i have done goat in a grey fedora but i am stuck with jessica, i cannot get the shaving cream cry
i will download some more of your suggestions - thanks very much for them thumbsup

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/07/07 11:55 PM

Have you asked at hints for help?
To get the shaving cream:
Click to reveal..
Ask about the llamatic chair (?) and get the guy to demonstrate. See that you have to actually crank the lever about six times and have the guy demonstrate the chair, to give you enough time to steal the shaving cream
Posted By: Bernard

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/08/07 02:33 AM

If you like FMV games you can try Fate by Nunbers. Beware though, the download is about 1 GB!

Bernard

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/08/07 03:25 PM

ah thanks nickie i wasn`t cranking the chair smile
thanks bernard, i will get it in a mo smile
Posted By: Dineke

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/13/07 09:45 PM

Just finished playing Fate by numbers. It took about 45 minutes downloading but was so much worth it! A fantastic game, all live acting and a good story with a multiple choice ending.
And it says to be continued happydance Looking forward to that!
Posted By: fov

Re: bored and need new games to play - 12/14/07 09:18 PM

Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die is a full episode from the Sam & Max Season One series that was released as freeware recently

You can download free remakes of King's Quest 1 and 2 at www.adginteractive.com - these are excellent games (especially KQ2, which they revamped quite a bit).

Also I really enjoyed The Seven Noble Kinsmen.

© 2024 GameBoomers Community