GB HOMEPAGE

Next Life

Posted By: PATSY

Next Life - 12/05/07 11:15 PM

Started this game this afternoon. I don't really care for it. Is anyone else playing? Of course I just finished Darkness Within which I loved.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Next Life - 12/05/07 11:20 PM

What don't you like-- I just loaded Darknes
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Next Life - 12/05/07 11:25 PM

PATSY, I am currently playing (I should say, dabbling, in it) and it isn't calling me to continue. duh I am thinking it picks up...I am still in the first area.

Ana wave

Re: Next Life - 12/05/07 11:55 PM

I'm still there, getting ready to leave. It's too slow moving & imho hard to navigate. I think I'll do ome more scene tomorrow & see if it gets more interesting.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Next Life - 12/06/07 12:07 AM

Hi Guys...

In the beginning I was very impressed...But I started to get discussted with the consent timed puzzles...Also the game just was too slow....I disliked the arcade type puzzles with NO explanation on how to proceed...

Oh Well.. monky
Posted By: nickie

Re: Next Life - 12/06/07 12:14 AM

Patsy, I hope you aren't making the same mistake I did at first! You can press the "E" key to find exits (locations) - which is a whole lot more fun than pixel hunting.
It is a slow game, but I liked it.The character art is very good. Three arcade sequences though - and two of them were hard.

Re: Next Life - 12/06/07 12:21 AM

No Nickie, I did read about that part. It's just not interesting enough I guess.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community