GB HOMEPAGE

InteractCD Store - Dave is a real gentleman

Posted By: Retired at last

InteractCD Store - Dave is a real gentleman - 12/18/07 11:18 PM

Have to share this.
Last night I ordered Next Life and realized too late that I had ordered 2 copies instead of 1 copy and was going to be charged for 2 games.
I called today 10:30 AM his time, 3:30 PM my time
He fixed the problem right away. I just checked my email and got a notice that the game has been mailed. Checked my credit card transactions online and sure enough I have been charged for only 1 game.
Dave, you have me as a customer for life!
:christmas:

RAL wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: InteractCD Store - Dave is a real gentleman - 12/18/07 11:20 PM

Dave is a class act, I agree. thumbsup

Ana wave
Posted By: Jenny

Re: InteractCD Store - Dave is a real gentleman - 12/19/07 05:01 AM

You sure won't get any argument about that from me!! I ordered a used game from Dave a couple weeks ago, and two days later got an e-mail from him that the game had been sold just before my order came in, so he was sending me a NEW game instead--how many shops do you know that would do that...bravo
Posted By: JennyP

Re: InteractCD Store - Dave is a real gentleman - 12/19/07 09:18 AM

He is brilliant, he gets in all the games we love & charges very reasonable postage to the UK. I know one game label that charges more postage than the cost of the game. :christmas: Dave, I bet your ears are red & tingling now .
Posted By: cailyn

Re: InteractCD Store - Dave is a real gentleman - 12/19/07 09:28 AM

I agree It's the best place to order a game from it seems like you no sooner order game,and it's in your mailbox!! He should win an award for best customer service bravo :christmas: :santa:
Posted By: Butcher

Re: InteractCD Store - Dave is a real gentleman - 12/19/07 11:15 AM

I agree with all the comments before mine, whatever problem i have had, Dave has solved it in a flash. Thank you very much Dave for the great services offered smile
Posted By: Adorable

Re: InteractCD Store - Dave is a real gentleman - 12/19/07 09:07 PM

It's wonderful to be able to trust someone who is in the business of customer service like Dave. Nowdays there aren't a whole lot of his ilk around!! Carry on, Dave!!!!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community