GB HOMEPAGE

Keepsake game

Posted By: sassysown

Keepsake game - 12/25/07 01:34 AM

Well I finally got around to playing Keepsake. I absolutely loved it! I have played over 100 games this year and next to Riven I think it was the best game I have played this year(except for all the running around). I love that the game is mostly mechanical and logic puzzles and not mostly inventory puzzled based like so many I have played. I wish I could find more games like this. I even looked to see if there was a Keepsake II.
Any suggestions?
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year
Sassy
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Keepsake game - 12/25/07 03:26 AM

I'm glad that you enjoyed Keepsake so much, Sassy--have you ever played Rhem? If not, I think it is one that you would enjoy, and there is a Rhem 2. You can check out the review here if you are interested...wave
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Keepsake game - 12/25/07 05:33 AM

And a Rhem 3 as well smile. I have to agree with you sassy, i found the game to be very pleasurable despite all the running i had to do around the map, but the puzzles were logical but there also some which were hard indeed.
Posted By: colpet

Re: Keepsake game - 12/25/07 01:30 PM

Just had to pipe up too. I'm loving Keepsake. After almost a year long break from playing games, it's like a breath of fresh air.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Keepsake game - 12/25/07 02:49 PM

Keepsake will be on my favorite's list for a long time to come too wave
Posted By: nickie

Re: Keepsake game - 12/25/07 03:07 PM

Mine too! :santa:
That's a lot of games for the year, sassysown!
Posted By: flutist

Re: Keepsake game - 12/25/07 09:44 PM

Loved it. Wonderful game. Hope for a sequel.

Bets

Re: Keepsake game - 12/26/07 01:55 AM

Thank you for all the responses. I love to hear and read about games that I have played that others also enjoyed.
Yes Jenny I have played all the Rhem games, but thank you so much for the suggestion. I am hoping I will receive many more suggestions because I am not having any luck finding any like Keepsake.

Thanks again
Sassy

Re: Keepsake game - 12/27/07 11:43 PM

Well starting looking through my games to find one to play again since I can not find anything new, and I guess I have not played Rhem 3 so thank you Butcher.
Sassy
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Keepsake game - 12/28/07 08:36 PM

I just loved Keepsake as well....enjoyed it so much i wrote to them to see if they were going to do another adventure game..but they said no...they will be doing games, but for console and would probably be the action type. I was soooo disappointed.
Posted By: nickie

Re: Keepsake game - 12/28/07 09:11 PM

Maybe if enough of us write them, they might change their mind. hearts

Re: Keepsake game - 12/28/07 09:27 PM

That is very disappointing. Thanks for the info. Hopefully another company will make a game with the same concept as this one.
Sassy
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Keepsake game - 12/30/07 03:36 AM

yes..i liked the game..took me a bit to ''get into it'' but afterthat i sure enjoyed it. Liked the help options and the map. Enjoyed the fact that there was a deep story...and also fact took awhile to play it! Sure a shame they won't be doing another game for us...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community