GB HOMEPAGE

Sherlock Holmes The Case of The Vanishing Thief

Posted By: lspace

Sherlock Holmes The Case of The Vanishing Thief - 01/10/08 08:41 PM

Does anybody know anything about this game? Is it an adventure game? Amazon has it listed but currently unavailable. I did a google search but couldn't find any reviews or demos, just sites that have it for sale and the advertising blurb didn't tell me much about it.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Sherlock Holmes The Case of The Vanishing Thief - 01/10/08 09:25 PM

This is the site of the publisher Compedia - here.

So far there are 2 adventure games in the series and they are for children ages 7-12.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Sherlock Holmes The Case of The Vanishing Thief - 01/10/08 11:51 PM

Ooooh. I'm looking for a store that might ship internationally. So far I've found a store in Cape Town that carries them. lol
Posted By: lspace

Re: Sherlock Holmes The Case of The Vanishing Thief - 01/11/08 01:43 AM

Thanks MaG, I had a look but they give even less information than the sites that are selling it. But it looks like a good game for the younger crowd and those who are young at heart.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Sherlock Holmes The Case of The Vanishing Thief - 01/11/08 01:58 AM

Becky,

Amazon has this one Vanishing Thief.
oops That ws out of stock. Sorry.

Same goes for the other one Case of Time Machine.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Sherlock Holmes The Case of The Vanishing Thief - 01/11/08 02:11 AM

They're selling out just as I find out about them! That's pretty normal. laugh
Posted By: Mad

Re: Sherlock Holmes The Case of The Vanishing Thief - 01/11/08 03:07 AM

Hi smile

I bought my little Grandson the "Vanishing Thief" game last year and it really IS for young children .... grin

You just go from scene to scene solving simple puzzles grin

Nicely produced point & click style game and with modern cartoony graphics thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Sherlock Holmes The Case of The Vanishing Thief - 01/11/08 04:09 PM

I bought The Case of the Time Machine a couple of years ago from play.com, not realising it was aimed at kids. I played through it in about an hour, but it was still quite good fun.

(Having said that, I then loaned it to my mother (a seasoned adventure gamer) who got hopelessly stuck within the first 5 minutes. She eventually gave up in disgust. lol )
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Sherlock Holmes The Case of The Vanishing Thief - 01/12/08 11:58 AM

its always the easy ones that get you lol.The scooby doo games arn t bad either .Don t know if you can still get them .I played a couple of them befor I gave them to my grand daughter and enjoyed them
© 2024 GameBoomers Community