GB HOMEPAGE

culpa innata - finished

Posted By: teresa

culpa innata - finished - 01/18/08 07:19 PM

I have just finished culpa innata. Just would like to make a few comments. I enjoyed this game, my only downer was sometimes it was easy to get bogged down with the chatting. I find Phoenix a pleasing character (however, she will NEVER replace Kate Walker in Syberia) I had the impression there was some spots that had been deleted as the game was choppy in a couple of places. Would have liked more puzzles. My days didnt add up sometimes I had to go to sleep and wake up again to do some questioning. However overall this is an entertaining game and to the authors, well done, you put a lot into it and it shows. Is there a sequel? I hope so. By the my score was 92. Again - WELL DONE.
Posted By: Tracy

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/18/08 07:37 PM

Hi Theresa. Thanks for your review of Culpa. I bought it from a fellow Boomer a few weeks back but haven't tried it yet; after reading the back of the box I wasn't sure if it would be my cup of tea or not. But now that I've read this I'm going to give it a good try before I make a decision about it. smile

btw---I'm glad that you enjoyed it and I appreciate your posting about your experience!

Cat
Posted By: chrissie

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/18/08 07:45 PM

Hi teresa, your comments are quite timely as I was just about to install it! Despite some of your criticisms you've given it a pretty high score & I'm not so bothered about having a lot of puzzles so think that this is definitely going to be worth it! smile thanks
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/18/08 09:27 PM

I really enjoyed the game...

There was alot of talking...But for the most part the game is very interesting...Alot of things to do in the game...

I liked that there was some good detective work & investagations..

I give the game thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/19/08 12:41 PM

Yes I agree some times you got a little bogged down but all in all I enjoyed this game .You have to have your wits about you and the spare time to concentrate and listen .Like the Sherlock Holmes games you have to work things out not just do the puzzals . thumbsup
Posted By: bj

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/21/08 09:55 PM

I just finished it and I thought it was a great game. There were some side trips that didn't seem to go anywhere but they were fun to play. I had to be rescued twice (thanks Misa) because of crashes which froze up my computer. One time Phoenix wouldn't go to bed and the other she wouldn't get up. Notwithstanding these issues, I thought it was the most enjoyable game I have played in a while.
Bob
Posted By: chrissie

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/21/08 10:21 PM

I started this game a few days ago & just couldn't leave it alone until just now - finished! I thought it was a fascinating & well thought out story with some of the 'side trips' hopefully leaving a lot of scope for a sequel. I had some sticking in the game when I couldn't move Phoenix for a few minutes but thankfully no crashes - & there was one place when I was trying to make her run she went backwards! lol (At least she got to where I wanted her to go!)
I know there was more to discover as some of my diary entries were still red towards the end (they turn black when the subject is exhausted?) so worth a replay sometime in the future. I didn't mind all the dialogue & there were enough puzzles for me! smile praise
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/30/08 08:01 PM

I had some probs just playing this one at first, got them solved and stayed intrigued through playing it twice. I Still don't get the butterfly thing or the Mata Hari part, but found it well made and interesting. I think a sequel will be much more entertaining since they won't have to tell us about the world union. In a rogue state, I think Phoenix will be much more interesting.
Posted By: Mr 2 u

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/30/08 11:34 PM

I'm still waiting on the U.K release. Anyone know when that will be?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/30/08 11:39 PM

Mr. 2 U, the UK release is not anywhere in the near future per the last I heard. I would suggest ordering from InteractCD (above) and get your copy.

Ana wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/30/08 11:50 PM

I thought this game was great. I loved Phoenix even the conversations. Played smoothly on Vista with absolutely no problems. One of the best games I played in 2007. Hope there will be a Culpa 2 in the future.
Posted By: Mr 2 u

Re: culpa innata - finished - 01/31/08 12:07 AM

Thanks Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community