GB HOMEPAGE

Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin

Posted By: bigmamma1

Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/24/08 09:50 PM

thumbsup Have just finished part 1 of another older game (Dreamcatcher2001 by Arxel Tribe) that has been gathering dust for a few years:
This one takes place in Crusader times during the 13th century-in the distant past as opposed to the last one I played- (Longest Journey)that took place in the far future. A great contrast!
Has anyone else played this one? I'm enjoying it-well done characters, great cut scene action videos, puzzles.No problem with XP.
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/24/08 10:55 PM

If you are enjoying this, you'll have to be sure to play the second part--I understand it is very much the same as the first, although I've never actually played it myself...wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/24/08 11:22 PM

I've started it twice, but kept getting lost in the first town area. Does the pace pick up once you leave town?
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/24/08 11:25 PM

No the pace doesn't necessarily pick up Becky.......sorry

Sue

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/24/08 11:27 PM

lol Hmmmmm.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/24/08 11:47 PM

Lots of wandering around and looking for things and places. I stayed lost a lot in this game.

Sue

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/25/08 12:17 AM

I have no sense of direction, a problem I inherited from my mother's side of the family.

What's your excuse? laugh

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/25/08 01:24 AM

waveJenny-
I do have part 2-they came together as one game.
yesBecky-It does get better after the first part-that city was a maze-and so confusing.
You can also get killed in very surprising places-saving when beginning every new area is a must.
Posted By: nickie

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/25/08 01:39 AM

I really enjoyed the game once I got out of the dratted town! The main character is immensely likable - that voice!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/25/08 03:18 AM

Hi smile

Yes, I too enjoyed the game once past the first section.
In fact I thought it was pretty good thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: barbarosso

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/25/08 09:08 AM

I really enjoyed the game.

Oops.... I didn't realise that the town was supposed to be a maze of sorts. blush I had no trouble with navigation.

Cheers, barbarosso

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/26/08 08:32 PM

sickI'm afraid I'll have to give up on this one-Am almost at the end of part 2-Secrets of the Alamut, where you click on a series of roman numerals on rays of a gold sun. I've checked 2 WTs and know I'm doing it correctly, but nothing happens.
It seems as if there might once have been a patch for this, but the game is so old, it probably dosn't exist now.
Does anyone remember having trouble at this point in the game?
Posted By: bkrytr

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/28/08 04:53 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed the game, have played it twice, and am in the process of playing it for the third time. thumbsup
Posted By: greykitty

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/30/08 02:46 PM

Bigmamma 1,I had the same problem with the clock. Try clicking on roman number 5 instead of 4. That was what worked for me to get the gold key. You may have to try more than once.Good Luck!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - 01/30/08 03:07 PM

Bigmama,

Post at Hints and we'll try to get you through.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community