GB HOMEPAGE

Destination Treasure Island

Posted By: Darleen03

Destination Treasure Island - 04/04/07 03:28 AM

I just started this Game....What a Kool game..
You all will love this one also..Graphics are Beautiful..Music is Piraty thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

EDIT: It is Point & Click...And Ana Is Right..I got it From InteractCD..Fast Shipping they have..
Posted By: AquariaJade

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/04/07 05:34 AM

Where can one buy it?
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/04/07 06:02 AM

Just adventure wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/04/07 11:52 AM

AquariaJade, just click on the top of the forum on the yellow highlighted InteractCd. You can buy it from there.

dragon, Just Adventure gets their games from InteractCD. Easier to just click above and get it straight from them.

Ana wave

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/04/07 07:22 PM

Thank you!
Posted By: tinagoss

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/05/07 04:40 PM

Dar, I just started the game last night and I can't agree more. I was hooked in the first 5 minutes. The music is great, the graphics are awesome and a great story too. I also agree with Interact's shipping. I ordered it on a Wednesday and an hour later got an email saying it had shipped that very day!
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/06/07 01:41 PM

Oh no... BAAGS! I just have to have this game.

Anyone know if it is out in the stores yet?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/06/07 01:52 PM

You can get it from InteractCd NYLady. Just go up to the top of the page here and click on the yellow highlighed Interact. It's an awesome game. happydance

Ana wave

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/06/07 03:37 PM

OK... got it.

I'm probably going to sell or trade Keepsake... I really don't like it at all. I know others who raved, but I just dread playing it and that's no fun. I loved Syberia so hopefully I'll like this.

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/06/07 03:52 PM

Hi NYLady

You won't be sorry.....I am playing it now..
And I never want it to END !!!!

wave

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/06/07 04:49 PM

Hope it arrives quickly. I paid with PayPal and that might expedite things. That's how I felt with Syberia... I kept fearing that the next step would be the end. frown

OK now I'm excited. They are shipping it today.
I wonder how long it will take to get here.
Posted By: tinagoss

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/06/07 09:20 PM

Interact always sends it priority. I live in Washington and got it in 2 days.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/06/07 11:51 PM

This is a great game, the graphics really are gorgeous. The puzzles are fun and not so difficult that they cause you to tear your hair out. I played the game through without need of a walkthrough. happydance

It is a fairly short game, though - I wanted it to go on forever too, but I finished it in around 6 hours. Enjoyed every minute of it!

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/07/07 04:47 AM

NYLady, if you want to sell Keepsake, I will buy it for a reasonable price, if you have the box. Send me an email, if you'd like.

*back on subject*
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/09/07 03:41 PM

Hi Darleen, been playing the game all day - yes I agree it's a lovely game! Looks as if it is going to be quite short though & I'm not too keen on a type of puzzle featured throughout! If the developers are intending to include it in any future games - well please 'get knotted'! rotfl
Posted By: Becky

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/09/07 04:13 PM

You don't like the gnots (I mean knots), chrissie? laugh

Are you doing them with or without the automatic help feature?

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/09/07 04:26 PM

Automatic help feature?? I haven't been paying attention! lol No Becky, I don't like doing the knots!!! - but I've not had a problem doing them - I just find it an annoyance - oh hey that's just me - I just don't like doing knots! lol
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/09/07 05:07 PM

If it wasn't for the help feature then I'd still be stubbornly attempting to tie everything in a shoelace knot. lol I was most definitely NOT a sailor in a previous life.

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/09/07 06:52 PM

I loved the Knots...I think I have learn alot about knots lol
Things I didn't know before...My hubby said ..If you know how to tie your shoes ..Then you should learn other knots woozy

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/09/07 07:08 PM

Hi Darleen wave I always like to tie my shoes in a bow! laugh If I tied them in a knot I would never get them off!! woozy

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/09/07 07:14 PM

Wooooo Hooooooo I got it ALREADY!!!! Can't wait to try it. I'm off to install.

EDIT: you don't suppose there is a walkthrough or hint page for this game yet do you? I'm stuck already. Not really stuck, but not sure what to do next. Well... I guess that is stuck.

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/09/07 09:34 PM

NYLady -- our own MaG has written a walkthrough. Also, there are several Destination Treasure Island hints threads going on in the Hints forum if you'd like to join or post your own request for help.

EDIT: I just popped over to Hints and saw that you posted there and there's a response already!

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/09/07 10:49 PM

Thank you, Becky. I haven't seen it yet. On my way over. I hope I don't have to rely too much on the help. Maybe after I get used to the game and how it works I'll be ok.
Posted By: Ellimay

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/10/07 04:18 AM

Hi all: You can slo get Destination Treasure Island on Ebay. I tried to get one from Interact. But, Maybe someone took the LAST COPY DARLENE> LOL

Edit:
Oh Interact seems to have Destination treasure Island now just checked, WOW!! expensive for us Canadians who would have to pay s/h too. HMMM!! I've already just bought a bunch from Interact. OH my! What to do...

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/10/07 10:30 AM

Ellie, you can buy or trade for mine when I'm finished with it.
Posted By: Merlin

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/10/07 11:13 AM

Hi all. I've got this game and haven't started it yet. But it's another kheops game, so imo, it goes without saying that it'll be great. wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/10/07 12:40 PM

I definitely agree with you, Merlin.

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/10/07 01:14 PM

I started it and who was it that said the puzzles were not hard? I have already hit MaG's WT several times! <thank you MaG>. Perhaps it isn't so much hard as I am impatient... perhaps. laugh (Or just plain dumb.)

I do like it though.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/10/07 05:43 PM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Merlin:
<strong> Hi all. I've got this game and haven't started it yet. But it's another kheops game, so imo, it goes without saying that it'll be great. bravo

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/11/07 06:26 PM

Just finished the game & loved it! I didn't want it to end when it did as I wanted more - knots & all, even gnots - but preferably as few as possible! - I kept getting a bit tied-up with those & kept trying to think what it was I was supposed to remember. lol

smile
Posted By: sierramindy

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/11/07 08:12 PM

To buy or knot to buy, that is the question. I have played 3 Kheops games; one great, one I couldn't finish, and one just so-so. I think I will get this one, but not right away. Alreaady too busy with Magicama and Ugly Prince Duckling.

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/12/07 08:51 AM

lol sierramindy, if you've enjoyed other Kheops games you will like this one - it is a lovely game & the knot puzzles aren't difficult - a lot of people have found them fun so please don't be put off!!! smile

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/14/07 10:53 PM

Ok Just finished the Game..

The hardest Puzzle was the Ending Puzzle<GEEZ>

Had to Peek at MaG's Walkthrough..But what a Great ending it was..Sorry its Ended !! wave
Posted By: Merlin

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/16/07 07:02 PM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Darleen2003:
<strong> Ok Just finished the Game..

The hardest Puzzle was the Ending Puzzle<GEEZ>

Had to Peek at MaG's Walkthrough..But what a Great ending it was..Sorry its Ended !! happydance However, I'm on what must be the last puzzle and I have a feeling I might have to check the walkthrough. Though I haven't really started to work this puzzle out yet. Seems quite complicated. Well done again kheops, here's to the next ones coming soon apparently. bravo

"After Safecracker, The ultimate puzzle adventure (Puzzle Game) and Destination Treasure Island (Adventure Game) that will soon be on sale, we are happy to announce that two new adventure games are now in production for a 2007 release. "
Posted By: ChuckO

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/23/07 09:23 PM

Anyone tried to play this game under Vista? I've had no luck. Any input would be greatly appreciated !!

Chuck O

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/24/07 02:25 AM

Hi ChuckO -- Post this in the Glitches forum, where they are already exploring which games will and won't play under Vista. smile
Posted By: jzt

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/24/07 07:54 AM

Hey Chucko --- I played this game on Vista with ZERO problems!!!! Just install and play!!!
Posted By: kjos

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/24/07 02:14 PM

I found a demo for the game but it was in french I think ,does the game come in english?
Richard

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/24/07 02:26 PM

Hi kjos -- yes the game is in English. You can order it from Interact CD by clicking on the yellow link at the top of this page. wave

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/24/07 02:45 PM

Thanks Becky I just ordered the game.
Richard

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/24/07 03:57 PM

Hope you enjoy it. thumbsup

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/25/07 12:25 AM

Dave just shipped the game today. His service is something else--fast-fast. I've got a lot of games from him.
Richard thumbsup

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/27/07 08:04 PM

Just received the game today and started playing it, really a great game.
Richard bravo thumbsup

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/27/07 08:49 PM

That was fast! Thanks for letting us know, kjos. thumbsup Stay cool, calm and collected. Expect the unexpected. And think: how many ways can a sailor tie a knot? wink
Posted By: GEES

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/27/07 10:00 PM

Hi Darleen. I'm about half way through the game and it is fantastic. I had to start it over today because my grandson was here and it caught his eye. What 11 year old doesn't like pirates and puzzles. We managed to get to the part where I was stuck. He figured it out. It's not easy but great graphics and music to go along with a great story line. Love it. I wish more games were as enjoyable as this one. Don't know when I will finish I have been so busy this week. The weather here has been beautiful. Just thought I'd put my two cents in. Fantastic game!!!!
Sandi wave

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/27/07 10:40 PM

Hi Gees...

This Game Has to be one of the Best I have Played
so far this year...A Triple Three Snaps...AAA...PLus lol

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/27/07 11:28 PM

Dar
You are right about the game I hope it never ends. I put it at the top of the list of adventure games.
Richard bravo thumbsup
Posted By: GEES

Re: Destination Treasure Island - 04/28/07 01:20 AM

Darleen & Kjos- This game reminds me so much of Return to Mystery Island. It does rank up in the top ten!!! Sand, beaches, palm trees hearts hearts --- I wouldn't mind being there right now.
Sandi
© 2024 GameBoomers Community