GB HOMEPAGE

Next Life

Posted By: jhorgan1

Next Life - 02/06/08 08:35 PM

IMHO-this is the stupidest game I've ever played. The navigation is erratic and slow it seems like there's a lot of unecessary chat with the characters. I've only just started the game and fed up already.
Jerry
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Next Life - 02/06/08 08:40 PM

Yup...I have to agree with you jhorgan1..

I found the game going in endless returns to the same area..
I thought it would be a good game...But got very disappointed after the stupid timed puzzles crazy with no explanation on how to do the puzzle..

Oh well.. wink
Posted By: The Haze

Re: Next Life - 02/06/08 09:42 PM

blush I am so glad you both said what you said. I thought it was just me. I was bored, found the puzzles silly, and couldn't make the game function above a "Slow motion" mode. I don't simply quit many games, but this one was over soon.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Next Life - 02/07/08 04:02 PM

I must admit if he could run I never found the button rotfl
Posted By: Erinus

Re: Next Life - 02/07/08 06:31 PM

I am currently working on this game too, but haven't given up yet. You can make the charactor run by double clicking. However, the easiest way to navigate is my double clicking on the exit points of a screen. You can find these by hitting the "E" key on your keyboard. If you dbl clk an exit point he immediately goes there - no waiting. Still the game seems tedious to me with all the running back and forth and trying to find some of those other people... I'm also finding the first puzzle (yellow ball) to be tedious and difficult, so have had to resort to asking for a saved game to bypass that one. Too bad the player doesn't have a choice to bypass the goofy puzzles in this game. I'll keep on plugging away tho..... puppy
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Next Life - 02/07/08 07:02 PM

wait till you get to the next one lol .Ten theres th art one .i got into it evtually but thereis a lot of walking about and dipo me walked rotfl
© 2024 GameBoomers Community