GB HOMEPAGE

Secrets of Atlantis................FUN!

Posted By: cazziejoe

Secrets of Atlantis................FUN! - 03/21/08 01:19 AM

Wow! What a fun game! I don't remember hearing much about this ((although I have to admit all the "Atlantis" games seem to meld in the mind (the titles, not the actual games)).
It's so jazzy; love the graphics and puzzles!
Caz
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: Secrets of Atlantis................FUN! - 03/21/08 01:31 AM

Hey Cazziejoe

I also love Secret of Atlantis is a great game, great storyline, beautiful graphics, great character, perfect dialogue. Is a brilliant game

Love Maria hearts
Posted By: cazziejoe

Re: Secrets of Atlantis................FUN! - 03/21/08 06:10 AM

No-one played this?
Posted By: Becky

Re: Secrets of Atlantis................FUN! - 03/21/08 08:08 AM

Yes we played it. thumbsup There's a review by Inferno here. There's a discussion thread here. (The discussion on the thread took place before The Adventure Company announced that they were releasing the game in North America. People can find out more about the North American version of the game here. )
Posted By: jedi valius

Re: Secrets of Atlantis................FUN! - 03/21/08 05:54 PM

Sounds great! I recently bought it quite discounted locally (cost me only $8) and I can't wait to play it now that I hear you guys liked it so much smile

I just rechecked the title...it's not secrets of atlantis, but Atlantis Evolution! Aw! I hope that is also good...
Posted By: GBC

Re: Secrets of Atlantis................FUN! - 03/21/08 10:38 PM

jedi valius....Atlantis revolution was a very good adventure game also. I think you'll like it.
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Secrets of Atlantis................FUN! - 04/05/08 10:56 PM

Atlantis Evolution was an enjoyable game. There were two places that gave me some trouble though. I am now starting on The Secrets of Atlantis. I'm glad to see that the review is so good and it seems that many enjoyed playing it. thumbsup

Terri

Sure wish I could finish Beyond Atlantis. I still have it on my PC., hoping that I will one day play it and won't get the "disk full" message.
Posted By: Iva

Re: Secrets of Atlantis................FUN! - 04/06/08 12:23 AM

Hi all,
Atlantis - Evolution and the Secrets of Atlantis are two, in my opinion, completely different games. I liked the Secrets a lot (i can't find anything annoying in that game, but Evolution, again I say in my personal opinion, when it comes to puzzles is so uninteresting and simple though the graphics is great and it's worth playing it just to see the nature and the world there... smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community