GB HOMEPAGE

Sam & Max Season 2

Posted By: Doffy90

Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/24/08 04:48 PM

Is it just me or season 2 even better then season 1? I feel like the comments are more clever and witty and the puzzles are hard (at least for me) but not too hard either.

I love Sam & Max. <3
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/24/08 05:35 PM

Hey Doffy i still not play the season 2, but i think because of comments maybe it is a little better the first season..
I love Season 1 and if season two is better, it does not have problem for me rotfl

Love Maria hearts
Posted By: Becky

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/24/08 08:32 PM

I'm enjoying Season Two a lot -- it's hard to compare the two seasons in some ways. Season One had so many surprises, and as a result my expectations for Season Two are huge.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/24/08 08:37 PM

Doffy, I just played all the games back to back a month ago. I really enjoyed season 1, but do agree that Season 2 is better. I especially like the hint feature.

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/24/08 08:48 PM

Yea I know what you mean Becky, my expectations were and still are huge and the great thing is that they were fulfilled!

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/24/08 09:16 PM

Quote:
...my expectations were and still are huge and the great thing is that they were fulfilled!

Isn't it sweet when that happens? grin
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/25/08 04:34 AM

I'm really hoping that Season Two will be released in a boxed retail version like Season One. smile

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/25/08 07:46 AM

@ Becky: Oh yes indeed!

@ Marian: It probably will, its far too popular not to.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/25/08 10:36 AM

It's so much fun to play the Sam & Max Series. I'm sure there will be a boxed set available for Season Two. Games are so great!
Posted By: mignonne

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/25/08 05:29 PM

So glad to hear that Season 2 is even better.

I've just installed Season 1 and hope Season 2
is out in CD form before I finish Season 1.

I still have the orignal Sam n Max Hit The Road.
Freelance Police...Ya gotta love 'em.

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/25/08 09:50 PM

Maybe I should try the old one as well...

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/25/08 10:32 PM

Doffy -- as far as I know, the original Sam & Max can only be run using a DOS emulator of some sort. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

It's also, (IMHO) not nearly as good as the newer Sam & Max games. There. I've said it. I've just impugned the integrity of a LucasArts classic! What happens next, I wonder?
Posted By: Shany

Re: Sam & Max Season 2 - 03/26/08 02:11 PM

The original Sam and Max works on XP but without sound. You'll need ScummVM to run it with sound.

I didn't like the original Sam and Max either. It lacked a direction - you got the actual goal of the game after you've collected most of what you need. Not fun.
It wasn't bad, but it just didn't work for me as a game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community