GB HOMEPAGE

Next Life Warning!!

Posted By: challis3

Next Life Warning!! - 03/31/08 12:00 AM

I am so frustrated with this game!! I am VERY close to just throwing the whole thing out- I cannot believe how many timed sequences there are in this "adventure" game. Not to mention the number of cut scenes that leave you with no way of saving your game in the middle of an action sequence. I had to throw away my game progess as I had to get dinner ready for my family- ARGGHHH!!! If you are listening game developers- adventure gamers like me do NOT want:
Timed sequences
Looped action sequences that don't allow us to save our games

Sorry, but I just had to vent!!! Any other opinions from other gamers on this game?
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Next Life Warning!! - 03/31/08 12:07 AM

Hi challis3..

You are not alone in your frustrations...I thought this game had promise when I first started playing...But after that orange ball puzzle..That gave no explanation how to solve it...

Then came the rescued part with the fire thing...That did it for me... duh
Posted By: The Haze

Re: Next Life Warning!! - 03/31/08 02:37 AM

mad Me too to all of the above. I just got weary of the silly stuff and the slow speed. I "Uninstalled" it and played a different game I liked much better.
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Next Life Warning!! - 03/31/08 02:50 AM

Just to add my opinion I agree with all of you. After reading of the frustrations of others, decided not to buy the game. Thanks for venting I know I made the right choice.

Sherryah
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Next Life Warning!! - 03/31/08 05:22 AM

I think those timed puzzles were just too much for the most of us. I manage somehow to do the first and the last but the car crash puzzle was impossible... If it wasn't this site i wouldn't succeed ending this game. One more thing about this game that i didn't like was the hot spots... Very difficult to find....
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Next Life Warning!! - 03/31/08 06:28 AM

I used to be ok but know for some reason I get cramp in my fingers .There was to places in Lost where you have to run although not hard I found my fingers hurt .Next I saw no reason for some of these puzzals and I must admit if I did nt want to know the end I would nt have gone on .
Posted By: challis3

Re: Next Life Warning!! - 03/31/08 09:04 PM

I think why I am upset is that I am really liking this game- enjoy the plot, dialogues, puzzles. But were it not for Texaslady and her blessed saved game she sent me, I would have been forced to stop this game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community