GB HOMEPAGE

Ghost in the sheet

Posted By: teresa

Ghost in the sheet - 04/19/08 08:22 PM

I have just finished GITS, and just to comment, this is the strangest game I have ever played - BUT - I enjoyed it. This was a surprise to me as I though after starting I wouldnt. Didnt take much brain power and was a change from games like The Experiment (which I have given up on) The game, although different, was entertaining and fun. So if a boomer wants something a little different, try it. Its so simple and straight forward, nothing complicated. Pure entertainment!!
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Ghost in the sheet - 04/19/08 08:25 PM

I agree with you teresa... I didn't expect much at the beginning either but finally it was really fun... The humor the story the videos they were all great... I had a really hard time though at some part of the game... I was stuck for days and it was still at the beginning... Finally did it... grin
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Ghost in the sheet - 04/19/08 09:21 PM

I enjoyed the game too, it was certainly different. I liked learning new paranormal skills and figuring out where to use them.

Some parts were straightforward, others less so. The gauge puzzle at the end of the game was difficult, but then my brain implodes at most anything involving numbers.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Ghost in the sheet - 04/20/08 09:06 AM

Sounds good to me teresa. Thanks for the info.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Ghost in the sheet - 04/20/08 07:21 PM

Hi, teresa

I just loved the game...I did think the same thing..Different "yes"..

Humorous yes "Yes"

Glad you enjoyed it as much as I..
Posted By: gaily

Re: Ghost in the sheet - 04/21/08 03:22 PM

I thought the game was clever and fun, if a bit short.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Ghost in the sheet - 04/22/08 07:34 PM

Yes it was a bit short... wink. I thought it was only my idea...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community