GB HOMEPAGE

Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens

Posted By: Taurnil

Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 04/25/08 02:05 PM

At last installed in my pc. Time to be a kid again! Humorous with really nice graphics and of course 'naughty' Simon wandering around trying to find an evil dead ringer.
Posted By: Bernard

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 04/25/08 02:10 PM

Yes! Simon is really back, isn't he? laugh

Bernard
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 04/25/08 02:40 PM

In the trailer I saw
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32624.html

only one character still had his British accent.
Is this different in the game?

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 04/25/08 02:49 PM

I don't know Jenny, I played the original German version. Maybe Taurnil has the English one.

Bernard

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 04/25/08 03:03 PM

@Jenny100

I'm playing the english version. I constantly forget that here in Greece most adventure games are released sooner here than other european countries so forgive me if I make a comment on a game and I act as all of the boomers are actually having the same version as mine. blush

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 04/30/08 08:13 PM

Well, I can't beleive it! The game is just excellent. It's like having a stroll with your girlfriend and suddenly you are transferred into a magic place full of surprises, miracles and above all magic. I'm really excited as I get deeper into the game and the game reveals its secrets to enforce me to dig even deeper to the rabbit's hole!

Proud to play adventure games.

happydance

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 04/30/08 09:05 PM

Keep your eyes open Taurnil! Otherwise your 'evil' twin brother may take your girlfriend away from you! grin

Bernard

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 04/30/08 10:41 PM

I'm trying Bernard, I assure you! wink
Posted By: nickie

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 04/30/08 11:45 PM

Good to hear, I'm looking forward to its release in North America.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 04/30/08 11:48 PM

Me too happydance Me too happydance
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/01/08 01:38 AM

I can't wait for this one also...

YIPPY !!! burger
Posted By: Mad

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/01/08 02:13 AM

Hi smile

Yes .... I too am patiently waiting .... yes

Cheers.

Mad wave

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/01/08 01:58 PM

You'll just love it. Everytime I turn on my computer I feel great because in a moment I will travel through the magic kingdom! Have fun! wave

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/01/08 02:26 PM

The English translation should be good, considering it took them about six months to do it! grin

Bernard
Posted By: DaveHT

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/01/08 09:35 PM

This is odd.

I wrote to playlogic and they said that the English version has not been released yet and is still in betatesting. Is there another distributor of the English version of the game elsewhere?
Posted By: Becky

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/01/08 10:26 PM

David -- we've been seeing some games released in parts of Europe in a version that includes English. That's what happened recently with Sinking Island, for instance.

I'm assuming that the version people are discussing here is (for instance) the Greek version with English included.
Posted By: SkeeterUK

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/02/08 05:23 AM

The English version should be available from the Netherlands by now according to what i was told. And other places in europe like France.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/02/08 09:15 PM

Hi smile

Well I certainly haven't been able to find it anywhere SkeeterUK duh

But I'm sure Becky will be shouting out loudly when this game DOES become available to us grin

Cheers.

Mad grin
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/02/08 10:39 PM

Yes...Our , Becky yes

Please let us all know ASAP about this game kissy

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/03/08 07:46 AM

Shop

Here is a Netherlands store that sells the english version i think it does delivery to other countrys i duno for sure tho. If you have time to translate with bablefish or know dutch then you can probably find out and order it if need be.

delivery stuff

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/03/08 08:15 AM

They don't deliver software or PC-hardware outside the Netherlands Skeeter. Only books and CD's, sorry. It probably has something to do with the distribution rights.

Bernard

Re: Simon The Sorcerer 4-Chaos Happens - 05/03/08 08:18 AM

They do. According to the delivery stuff link. PC games are classed as dvds. I asked my dutch mate and said they would deliver.

Edit - Hmm your from NL i just noticed so i guess you would know. Ah well. Still their will be some nl sites that should be able to deliver. That or you could buy 10 copys from them and sell to the boomers here. Since you live there. wink

Edit 2 - Ah your right i think i just noticed the abroad notes on that page. Shame frown
© 2024 GameBoomers Community