GB HOMEPAGE

Overclocked

Posted By: Betty Lou

Overclocked - 05/15/08 02:48 PM

I finished this one and have to say I really enjoyed it. The storyline reminded me a bit of Sanitarium and Temujin....and I feel good that I was 'fitting the pieces' together as the game (patient counciling) progressed and was 'right on the money' as to what was really going on....waited with bated breath for the ending to see if it would end as I thought it would and I was not disappointed.....I highly recommend this one - 'puzzles' were not too difficult and loved that I was not getting 'brick-walled' or frustrated with it. Good game
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Overclocked - 05/15/08 02:51 PM

Glad you enjoyed it Betty Lou!

Ana wave
Posted By: Taurnil

Re: Overclocked - 05/15/08 03:16 PM

Must be really interesting! Can't wait!

Posted By: Bernard

Re: Overclocked - 05/15/08 05:08 PM

I liked the game but, after playing it, I had the uncanny feeling they could have done so much more with the story!

Bernard
Posted By: AngieB

Re: Overclocked - 05/15/08 06:06 PM

Thanks BettyLou, I enjoyed Sanitarium and Temujin so I will check out Overclocked.
Posted By: Lagavulin

Re: Overclocked - 05/26/08 08:02 AM

Betty Lou Brewer Jones

You're so correct about this game thumbsup, at least as far as i have reached. Starting Act III and I'm really pleased with it. Normally I prefer adv games with a bit more challenge(puzzle vise)but a game that wants me to continue for more clues on whats behind the "mystery" and really is able to contain and hold it together like Overclocked is doing IS a winner in my "book". praise

Cheers
Posted By: Lagavulin

Re: Overclocked - 05/26/08 04:42 PM

bravo thumbsup praise

What can I say... think WOW

Overclocked was SUPERB all the way to the end grin

For all of you who still have it on the shelf, You're in for a treat.

Cheers
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Overclocked - 05/26/08 04:46 PM

i enjoyed Overclocked too... It was very nice... grin
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Overclocked - 05/26/08 05:49 PM

wave Hey, all!

Wow, I've heard so many different opinions of this game, I've been hesitant to pick it up. I guess that's what makes the world go 'round, eh? wink

EDIT: What about the lag time between cut scenes I've read about? Anyone have trouble with this?
Posted By: Sally(MG)

Re: Overclocked - 05/27/08 03:31 PM

Hi Darlene, I did remember some lag time between cut scenes. A few times I was worried that the game had crashed. They were enough to get you thinking that nothing is going to happen, but it's not long enough to pick up a book. In other words, no biggie.

Definitely not enough to stop me from playing and enjoying the game. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Overclocked - 05/27/08 03:36 PM

If i remember correctly there is a topic in glitches forum regarding that matter... If you mind waiting between cutscenes you should check it out... smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community