GB HOMEPAGE

Murder On The Orient Express...

Posted By: Darlene

Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/22/08 04:05 AM

wave Hello, all! Just purchased this game from BFG (love their Jumbo Game Club package happydance ) and it's downloading as we speak. I read reviews of the game. Would love to know your opinion...
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/22/08 12:23 PM

Hi Darlene, I like all the Agatha Christie's. I think they get better which each one. Murder on the Orient express was fun except there was a bit too much back and forth repetitiveness. The graphics are great, as are all the AC games. Have fun!

Ana wave
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/22/08 01:26 PM

I loved the game, Darlene. Enjoy !
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/22/08 03:16 PM

I liked that game too... I really enjoyed it... Of course the same thing happened for all the Agathas games lol

Enjoy it!!!
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/22/08 04:06 PM

Same here, i love AC books and i loved all the games which came out, hopefully there will be more coming out SOON, Enjoy your games!!!

Spyros
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/22/08 04:11 PM

I loved all the Agatha Christie games, currently playing Evil Under the Sun. The books are great too, started reading them as a young teen and it probably lead to loving adventure games!

Koalanut
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/22/08 05:00 PM

I enjoyed this game too, although I did find the inventory combining system clumsy and frustrating.

I thought that Poirot's final summing up (and the player's interaction at this point) was brilliantly done.

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/23/08 01:10 AM

wave Thanks, all, for your helpful feedback. I'll let you know how I'm progressing...
Posted By: Mad

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/23/08 02:19 AM

Hi smile

Hope you enjoy it, Darlene.

Thought it was rather good, myself thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/23/08 05:08 AM

All are great, and as I have read and own most of her books, it's great seeing just how close they are able to come to the book or for that matter the movies.

Charllotte
Posted By: Taurnil

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/23/08 10:40 AM

The only sad thing is that Poirot is disabled! Apart from this is a lovely game, indeed! A little up-and-down searching through walking sometimes irritating but generally a nice one. Enjoy!
Posted By: cutiechix37

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/23/08 11:44 AM

This game was fun to play, and I really enjoyed the graphics. I did become frustrated several times, however...especially with having to go through all of the rooms SO MANY times. It became too repetetive! It was a solid game, though, and I would play it again!

Re: Murder On The Orient Express... - 05/23/08 08:06 PM

wave Hey, all!

Been playing this this morning. Love the beautiful graphics, have been some humorous moments, the cut scenes are beautiful.

Click to reveal..
Just found Rachett and am now with the doc in his room, collecting evidence.

Taking a small break and will get back to it! wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community