GB HOMEPAGE

A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game

Posted By: gatorlaw

A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 03/30/04 07:10 AM

This one is cute. Very campy film noirish cartoon flash game.

Official site is here A Case of the Crabs

Have fun. smile
Posted By: flotsam

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 03/30/04 11:39 AM

Thanks Laura. Just spent a very fishy hour with Nick Bounty. Nice little game.
Make sure to watch the credits.
Posted By: colpet

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 03/30/04 12:10 PM

I played this game this past weekend. It's a lot of fun.
Posted By: ShortCake

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 03/30/04 02:03 PM

That was a good little game. bravo
Posted By: RydAStar

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 03/30/04 08:03 PM

It is great, I'm really enjoying the music and the humor. "Niiiice"

I'm having problems getting past the office and the dock though... off to the hint and tip board with me!
Posted By: Se

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 03/31/04 03:03 PM

Wow wow wow...... playing now..... Im Ooooohing and Aaaaaahing.... Niiiiiiice Flash!!!!! Loes the fact that it's playable wif both PC & Mac. For sum reason it reminds me of Tin-Tin!!!.... laugh
Posted By: SuMac

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 03/31/04 05:41 PM

I just tried to get to the preview, entered the code, clicked on submit, and all I got was an empty frame, with the title "A Case of the Crabs" at the top. Obviously I'm missing someting. Any clues???
Posted By: gatorlaw

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 03/31/04 06:20 PM

I just went, entered the code, clicked on submit and then the loading screen popped up.

Make sure you have pop up blocker turned off for this site or that you selected "allow pop- ups from this site". It varies between browsers as to the settings. Could be a browser security feature problem. Other than that thought - I have no idea. Glitches people would probably know what to do. smile

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 04/01/04 05:48 PM

AS far as I know I don't have pop-up blocker, but I'll try again using IE as my browser. My internet provider, Compuserve, uses Netscape, and a lot of sites don't like it.
Posted By: Midge

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 04/01/04 11:22 PM

That was a cute little game.

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 04/02/04 12:18 AM

I was able to download it using IE, played it until I got thoroughly stuck. I guess there's no way to save your game, so I'll have to start over if I want to try again. I thought was cute and very humorous.
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 04/03/04 03:31 PM

Moving this up so I can find it - can't seem to 'bookmark' it so it is easy to link to again. Thanks
Love, Betty Lou laugh

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 04/03/04 05:47 PM

I tried the game again yesterday and finally finished it - cute game. You have to do it all in one sitting, but it's not too long - just right for an afternoon's diversion.

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 04/05/04 04:08 AM

Going up.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: A Case of the Crabs - New online Freeware game - 04/05/04 02:52 PM

I was able to start this game (many times now) and keep getting stuck. Cannot figure out why I cannot access the Hints/tips files when I get stuck....it just doesn't open. It sure takes a looooooooooong time for my computer to 'open' the game so I can play it, and without a save feature I have to start over each time I come back to it after leaving it for 'stuckness'. All of you who have played it, could you offer some help to me in HINTS where I have a question posted? Thanks
Love, Betty Lou
© 2024 GameBoomers Community