GB HOMEPAGE

Conspiracy of Songo

Posted By: Helen

Conspiracy of Songo - 09/25/03 04:45 AM

Can anyone help me with this game? I cannot seem to answer the questions correctly and continually get thrown out of the Recycler's office!! Being Australian, I don't know where the "Yankees" play, but I am sure John F. Kennedy's middle name is spelt Fitzgerald!! and how many bones does the human body have? Perhaps they are trick questions!! Otherwise, a nice little, free game and I was quite enjoying it until then. Looking forward to hearing from someone.
Regards
Helen
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Conspiracy of Songo - 09/25/03 05:27 AM

Helen, the Yankees play in Yankee Stadium in New York City, and there are 206 bones in the human body--the latter courtesy of Google... lol
Posted By: Gimme

Re: Conspiracy of Songo - 09/25/03 06:01 AM

Hi Helen,

Maybe you should go to Jeff's bar, relax have a little chat, never know whom you might get some ideas from.
Posted By: Helen

Re: Conspiracy of Songo - 09/26/03 05:25 AM

Thanks, had to be "absolutely stupid" to get the job, not the other way round!! Finally moved on but stuck again!! Have the coaxial cable plugged into the TV, have run it through the door, into Lab 2 and now just cannot figure out what to do with it!!!!!!!!! Help someone, puullleeassse!!! I can't believe a little, free game like this has gotten me stuck twice now!
Posted By: Gimme

Re: Conspiracy of Songo - 09/26/03 05:39 AM

Hi Helen,

With this game, once is'nt always enough, you might try looking around lab 2 again.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community