GB HOMEPAGE

Acronyms can be confusing

Posted By: oldman

Acronyms can be confusing - 07/12/04 10:06 PM

On the DOTT I lost my girlfriend so I took the POTS to the ROTH which was TLJ I had ever tried and I ended up on a JTTCE. By solving the ROTS I found that she had gotten stuck in the TOEE but then received DD and is now BD . What a MJ that was.

I would have written a longer story but those are all the acronyms I can remember.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Acronyms can be confusing - 07/12/04 10:11 PM

Very Good! rotfl
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Acronyms can be confusing - 07/12/04 10:31 PM

Attempted translation:

On the Day of the Tentacle I lost my girlfriend so I took the Path of the Shell to the Realms of the Haunting which was The Longest Journey I had ever tried and I ended up on a Journey to the Center of the Earth. By solving the Riddle of the Sphinx I found that she had gotten stuck in the TOEE??? but then received Dangerous Discovery and is now Black Dahlia???

Doesn't make any sense.
Remind me what TOEE was, not that that will help.
Posted By: Zanthia

Re: Acronyms can be confusing - 07/12/04 10:46 PM

On the Day of the Tentacle I lost my girlfriend so I took the Path of the Shell to the Realms of the Haunting which was The Longest Journey I had ever tried and I ended up on a Journey to the Center of the Earth. By solving the Riddle of the Sphinx I found that she had gotten stuck in the Templeo f Elemental Evil but then received Divine Divinity and is now Beyond Divinity

i like that john rotfl very well done
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Acronyms can be confusing - 07/12/04 11:15 PM

Very witty-- thumbsup
Posted By: JohnBoy

Re: Acronyms can be confusing - 07/12/04 11:58 PM

Clever!
Posted By: Zanthia

Re: Acronyms can be confusing - 07/13/04 12:01 AM

oops forgot the last line.

What a Mysterious Journey that was.
Posted By: tigger

Re: Acronyms can be confusing - 07/13/04 06:10 AM

Love it!! Goodness, we have some clever members here!!

Thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: angry-bird

Re: Acronyms can be confusing - 07/15/04 11:04 PM

What??
Posted By: joanie39

Re: Acronyms can be confusing - 07/16/04 04:33 PM

bravoVery Clever!You are really smart oldman. I am impressed! think Thanks for helping Jenny!Luv,Joanie
© 2024 GameBoomers Community