GB HOMEPAGE

Is Anybody Else NOT Enjoying MystV? (Thread may have Spoilers )

Posted By: Bleumoon

Is Anybody Else NOT Enjoying MystV? (Thread may have Spoilers ) - 10/01/05 12:02 AM

Even while following the walkthru, it's so difficult to make progress.

I find I'm so frustrated, I'm not enjoying the game at all. cry

I think Ubisoft done messed up a good thing.
Posted By: Bruce Fielder

Re: Is Anybody Else NOT Enjoying MystV? (Thread may have Spoilers ) - 10/01/05 12:23 AM

UbiSoft only published what Cyan and Rand Miller created. I enjoyed the game more than I thought I would but not as much as Riven or Myst 3 Exile.
Posted By: olderone

Re: Is Anybody Else NOT Enjoying MystV? (Thread may have Spoilers ) - 10/01/05 01:22 AM

I really enjoyed the game, thought it was going to allow us to see more of the civilization but after reading the books I got a better understanding of what happened. I thought there was more to explore in this game and after figuring out the stone movement it was a fun game.
Posted By: VHLMagic

Re: Is Anybody Else NOT Enjoying MystV? (Thread may have Spoilers ) - 10/01/05 12:42 PM

Hi,

I did enjoy the game for the most part but wished it had more to explore and the few spots that just were not cooperating with me had me very very frustrated. I will try this game again at a later time to see if it plays better for me.

I enjoyed the first Myst and it was fun to get to see it again in the end but you couldn't do anything there because its been done hehe. wink
Posted By: Geo

Re: Is Anybody Else NOT Enjoying MystV? (Thread may have Spoilers ) - 10/01/05 04:23 PM

I had trouble in the beginning trying to figure out the concept of the slate.Then I took a break,got some sleep and tried again the next day.Everything went smooth from then on and very enjoyable.
Posted By: puppytoes

Re: Is Anybody Else NOT Enjoying MystV? (Thread may have Spoilers ) - 10/03/05 12:55 AM

I thought it was only me, but I am not that thrilled with this game. I am 1/2 way thru =in the Todelmer Age and I am getting bored. I never thought I would say this- I am missing URU and the jumping! Am I crazy? ha ha. I want to smack Esher- find him very annoying! My favorites were Riven and Myst III-Exile. frown
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Is Anybody Else NOT Enjoying MystV? (Thread may have Spoilers ) - 10/03/05 01:15 AM

I'll be posting a full review of the game in a few days(hopefully), but in the mean time I do find it a bit less than what my expectations built it up to be....
© 2024 GameBoomers Community